Tash_Blake_Ivy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s done the Baby Mama dance....
Hilarious 🤣 need to get her off insta

The only thing I can think of why these boring women have so many followers (besides their bought ones), is because they’re always dressed up, makeup on even if they’re just slumming around the house, and portraying these perfect lives. And people want to know how to look like them and also have perfect lives. In reality, lots have been uncovered (thanks to these forums), and not all is what they seem. Tash_blake_ivy is just a load of BS, along with the rest of her crew.

Can I ask on a separate note how these follow trains rarely get called out? The people behind them must be making thousands off desperate people trying to get insta famous
I would love to get her company called out. Sells clothes for quadruple the price she buys from Ali Express mainly found on Kidstale factoy amongst others and eBay. She takes people’s money and then orders the product and one has to wait 4-6 weeks for delivery!!! They could just order from Ali Express direct and at least get a refund if it’s no good!!! She doesn’t offer refunds unless you call her out!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Hilarious 🤣 need to get her off insta

I would love to get her company called out. Sells clothes for quadruple the price she buys from Ali Express mainly found on Kidstale factoy amongst others and eBay. She takes people’s money and then orders the product and one has to wait 4-6 weeks for delivery!!! They could just order from Ali Express direct and at least get a refund if it’s no good!!! She doesn’t offer refunds unless you call her out!!!
I honestly don’t know how or why she gets so many orders!!!

Reactions: 1
I have just been told by another member that @tash_blake_ivy at @blakeivyofficial has stuck up a new range!!! Well extracted pictures from Ali Express and most probably doubled the price of every item!!! Check out Kids Bobo’s Store where we have been told the Rainbow Embroidery Newborn Long-sleeve Romper is only £7 with Free Shipping and Free Returns unlike the owner Tash of Blake Ivy official!!! Happy shopping 🛒 ps anyone paid Tash more than £1 for a bow or headband when the are about 50p from China 🇨🇳

Has anyone bought any of the stuff she’s selling? From her or from Ali express/wish? It all looks very thin and doesn’t look like it’ll survive a couple of washes.

I have just been told by another member that @tash_blake_ivy at @blakeivyofficial has stuck up a new range!!! Well extracted pictures from Ali Express and most probably doubled the price of every item!!! Check out Kids Bobo’s Store where we have been told the Rainbow Embroidery Newborn Long-sleeve Romper is only £7 with Free Shipping and Free Returns unlike the owner Tash of Blake Ivy official!!! Happy shopping 🛒 ps anyone paid Tash more than £1 for a bow or headband when the are about 50p from China 🇨🇳
More like triple the price!! She even uses the Chinese photos on her Facebook ads!! I just don’t get all these mugs that are buying it all

More like triple the price!! She even uses the Chinese photos on her Facebook ads!! I just don’t get all these mugs that are buying it all
Haha 🤣 I don’t understand!!! How do people not know and why are there no Facebook reviews she doesn’t allow reviews on her website!

Reactions: 2
I bet her circle of insta mummy friends are her main customers. They all seem to buy tat off each other

Has anyone bought any of the stuff she’s selling? From her or from Ali express/wish? It all looks very thin and doesn’t look like it’ll survive a couple of washes.
We’ve bought stuff but not much. Definitely not the best quality. Some items are ok some not. If you buy direct from Ali Express you’ll get good deals. The baby stuff has washed ok but we’re grown out of it before it’s worn out. The only problem with all of these sites is the quality and sizing and hassle to refund.

Incorrect car seat freebie for Blake and Ivy! They are not big enough for a booster but a freebie so needs must!

Haha 🤣 I don’t understand!!! How do people not know and why are there no Facebook reviews she doesn’t allow reviews on her website!
She’s stuck up her new range @blakeivyoffical quadruple the price from Ali Express and postage is so expensive and no refunds. Who’s buying 😆

Incorrect car seat freebie for Blake and Ivy! They are not big enough for a booster but a freebie so needs must!
Just came to say this!! Can’t believe she accepted the freebies knowing FULL WELL they weren’t going to be suitable. Doesn’t this just sum her up and all the stupid ‘influencers’ on the gram though🥱🥱🥱 has she bought anything for that new baby? Wasn’t the cot gifted? And the Moses basket? And now their car seat too? bloody hell

She gifts to Chloe Lauren all the time Chloe never, ever mentions their gifted they probs have a secret between them honestly it’s vile it’s sheer daylight robbery. Makes me sick how she still has so many followers when you’re robbing people so clearly!!!

Just came to say this!! Can’t believe she accepted the freebies knowing FULL WELL they weren’t going to be suitable. Doesn’t this just sum her up and all the stupid ‘influencers’ on the gram though🥱🥱🥱 has she bought anything for that new baby? Wasn’t the cot gifted? And the Moses basket? And now their car seat too? bloody hell
What brand was the car seat?

Why buy from Aliexpress for £5.11 when you can buy from blakeivy for £19.99??
This needs to be shared!!! You can’t review on her website!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.