Tash_Blake_Ivy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she actually for real? Moaning about not getting a drs appointment and then doing a lateral flow test for a covid symptomatic child 🙄 what an absolute moron

Reactions: 2
I cannot believe what I’ve just listened to on her story… She’s accusing Ivy of “grassing” Blake up for eating a biscuit she bleeping left out? AND using elves and bleeping Santa to bribe them… how does she know ivy's not telling the truth?

What plant is this woman on?!

I cannot believe what I’ve just listened to on her story… She’s accusing Ivy of “grassing” Blake up for eating a biscuit she bleeping left out? AND using elves and bleeping Santa to bribe them… how does she know ivy's not telling the truth?

What plant is this woman on?!
I thought Ivy was the golden child who couldn’t do anything wrong 🙄

I dunno why this one does a q&a so often she only answers the same old questions. Totally blanked my question which was regarding schooling? She’s so up her own bleeping arse! 😬

Reactions: 3
I felt really uncomfortable with her husband getting Blake to repeat what he was saying “I’m going to beat you up” why would
You teach a 4 year olds that

I felt really uncomfortable with her husband getting Blake to repeat what he was saying “I’m going to beat you up” why would
You teach a 4 year olds that
why would you teach a 4 year old that? All for the ‘gram! It’s important to these people. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyone see diary of a dad share her new reel and put ive told tash about the dad slander! He is so right she always paints dads in a bad light!!!

Reactions: 1
So the twins make their own beds, back handed praise “well done needs a bit of work but A for effort” how old are they? Ffs why can’t she ever just praise

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.