Tash_Blake_Ivy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one wants to win your second hand tit! She’s really grating on me! I want to out her crappy Ali Express “business” uuuuugh

but am I going to unfollow her? Probably not 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Why is everything brown...all for the gram, what a dull colourless birthday for a one year old

Reactions: 4
Oh gosh! That story of Blake just zooming off on his bike NO HELMET! I could literally see him flying off 😱

Oh gosh! That story of Blake just zooming off on his bike NO HELMET! I could literally see him flying off 😱
sadly she has no fear of safety!! Car seat head rests are never right, putting rome laying on his belly in his sleepy head, no helmets!

Reactions: 2
I can’t stand the fact that Blake is in the wrong size car seat. His head is way above the head rest and it really isn’t safe and he probably weighs to much for it anyways

Reactions: 2
Looks like the only money she spent on Rome’s birthday was for some entertainment - even that she probably asked if she can have it as a freebie. You can always tell when she had to fork out if they don’t get a mention.
Everything else undeclared gifts.

Reactions: 3
Happy brown beige birthday Rome! He must think he is colour blind!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.