Tash_Blake_Ivy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m all for keeping old toys, I did with my eldest but I didn’t wrap them for my next kids birthday ffs. I’m not the only one surely 😭🙊
That’s so cheap! It’s not like she’s short of money either she’s always buying herself clothes 🙄

Reactions: 3
That’s so cheap! It’s not like she’s short of money either she’s always buying herself clothes 🙄
honestly I’m all for saving money. I had twins after my eldest so I was thankful of stuff I’d saved but my goodness I never wrapped it for presents. Just meant I had more money spare for other gifts……shes all good buying for herself but does she keep it? Or does she klarna it post if for the gram then return?!

Reactions: 1
The wrapping up of old toys is about the only thing she’s put on Instagram that I actually agree with! 😂 Rome won’t have a clue they’re recycled and it’s definitely better than binning them and replacing them with new, identical plastic tat

Reactions: 2
I don’t mind the recycling but don’t wrap them as new. I handed down my eldest toys. But bought other stuff for birthday. If there isn’t much left a day out somewhere with the ones you saved and a special day for Rome. She’s all good popping out somewhere fancy for herself.

I really don’t like the way she dresses her kids , her and her husband match the kids I find it weird, Rome is definitely her favourite kid, the way she speaks to the twins is nasty, especially about Blake and his glasses 🤬

Uuugh these q&as! She’s clearly sending herself questions to make it look like people actually give a tit about her boring life 🥱

The way she asked them where do babies come from?? They’re how old…. Should she really be asking such shite just for the gram

Reactions: 1
Rome is definitely her favourite she couldn't make it more obvious I always think she is real mean to blake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.