Tash_Blake_Ivy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she’s hobnobbing with celebrities now; out with Jake Quickendens girlfriend and baby today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
well, thought I was doing a nice thing ordering from a small business and just received my items today and am pretty horrified at the quality, one of the items is so poor it may have to go straight in the bin, the others are useable but so not worth the price.. did a google for reviews and this is the only page I can find?! wish I googled and read this before ordering though, aghh what an idiot.
By law she has to give refunds. Request through pay pal.

well, thought I was doing a nice thing ordering from a small business and just received my items today and am pretty horrified at the quality, one of the items is so poor it may have to go straight in the bin, the others are useable but so not worth the price.. did a google for reviews and this is the only page I can find?! wish I googled and read this before ordering though, aghh what an idiot.
By law she has to give refunds. Request through pay pal or google and email her your rights.

Reactions: 4
Gosh she is really seething about Rome’s sleep, the poor child is probably starving Tash, much like the underpaid workers making your Ali express Blake and Ivy tat.

Reactions: 1
The ‘he can just cry cry cry so eventually I have gave in and just fed him’ bit GOT ME ☹☹☹ Imagine not being fed because your mum says it’s not on your schedule 😳 and feeling frustrated because your small baby won’t sleep through the night yet? she needs to give her head a wobble

Attachments

The ‘he can just cry cry cry so eventually I have gave in and just fed him’ bit GOT ME ☹☹☹ Imagine not being fed because your mum says it’s not on your schedule 😳 and feeling frustrated because your small baby won’t sleep through the night yet? she needs to give her head a wobble
I am literally gobsmacked. He might be going through a growth spurt, hence the early wake up and hunger.

Whinging that her 9 month old baby doesn't sleep through. I have a 6 year old they still wakes up and gets in my bed 🥴🤣

Jesus Christ! What planet is this woman on?! My 3 year old still wakes in the night for milk sometimes ffs!

Reactions: 6
Yep she’s scared of sick…. And she’s done a big post about it. And blah blah blah look at me life’s so tough!
she should try being me I have twins and an older daughter and guess what I have to pay for everything nobody is gifting me tit! Oh and I’m scared of baked beans…. No lie horrible little things 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Yep she’s scared of sick…. And she’s done a big post about it. And blah blah blah look at me life’s so tough!
she should try being me I have twins and an older daughter and guess what I have to pay for everything nobody is gifting me tit! Oh and I’m scared of baked beans…. No lie horrible little things 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Omg I have twins and I’m scared of beans 😂😂 so is my husband.

• Haha
To be fair, a phobia of sick is real and can be hugely debilitating for some people. I know someone who obsessively checks expiry dates over and over because she’s terrified of getting food poisoning and vomiting. She can’t eat food made by other people and it massively affects her. I don’t know if I believe Tash actually has true emetophobia though. Most people hate vomit, right?!

To be fair, a phobia of sick is real and can be hugely debilitating for some people. I know someone who obsessively checks expiry dates over and over because she’s terrified of getting food poisoning and vomiting. She can’t eat food made by other people and it massively affects her. I don’t know if I believe Tash actually has true emetophobia though. Most people hate vomit, right?!
I believe shes got it but it’s also now content for her!

The stories today about being at the end of her tether and feeling like she could kill and the jokey don’t call the social made me feel a bit sick after reading the news today about poor Arthur.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Just watched is she on crack. Like today when the news is full of poor little Arthur 😢 she could kill him? Get away from me? Draining me? Vile mood.. maybe her ways are rubbing off on her children coz she is purely all for the gram! Im a single mum of 3 doing it alone no help, kids haven’t slept in forever as they’re I’ll AGAIN and I ain’t posting stories like her!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.