Tash_Blake_Ivy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stories today about being at the end of her tether and feeling like she could kill and the jokey don’t call the social made me feel a bit sick after reading the news today about poor Arthur.

I’m so glad it wasn’t just me who thought this!!!

Reactions: 1
even her giveaways aren’t getting her any new followers. This is the third she’s done in a month, and the maya brenner one has disappeared off her grid.

Always eye bleeping herself and her voice 😴😴 I have to turn the volume up so loud, her voice is literally one tone. She is always moaning, I hate the way she says he woke earlier for a feed so I didn't feed him, he doesn't wear a bloody watch, he will wake if he is hungry. My third didn't sleep through until 2 and a half, get on with it, why have another child if all you will do is moan about lack of sleep.

Reactions: 3
She needs to not stress he’s only little. If he didn’t eat dinner it’s ok as his nutrition is met with milk. Foods fun before one.

Always eye bleeping herself and her voice 😴😴 I have to turn the volume up so loud, her voice is literally one tone. She is always moaning, I hate the way she says he woke earlier for a feed so I didn't feed him, he doesn't wear a bloody watch, he will wake if he is hungry. My third didn't sleep through until 2 and a half, get on with it, why have another child if all you will do is moan about lack of sleep.
her voice does me in! And the way she talks to the camera- like she really thinks she’s something. She’s just another mum only she complains how tough it is. Where’s the highlights? The good points? Nope always complaining 🙄

Reactions: 2
Why on earth would you buy soap dispensers as a gift for someone?! Is she taking the piss…

Just caught up on her stories constant complaining. About how the twins fight etc. suck it up buttercup any kids do it’s normal…. I also have twins. Yeah it can be hard we were in hospital all day yday stuck alone really poorly, I’m not bitching all over my stories. She does nothing but whinge. Oh and the photos of all three kids “I made them” we’ll be a good girl and change Romes nappy cheers hun. 🙄

Oh this woman needs to get over herself! “I’ve had so many messages asking how I transferred Rome twice” duck OFF! No one messaged you, you’re just overly proud of something we’ve been able to do for bleeping ever! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Must she really share videos of Ivy topless! Don’t see her posting herself topless so why do it to her child. 😡😡😡😡

It makes me cringe when she ropes that sap of a husband in to film her lame reels 😬

• Haha
She’s only got Rome 2 presents because he don’t know about Christmas. And she has those out infront of him while she shows the gram! I’m all for not wasting money but two 😢

• Wow
So Tasha posts attention seeking “I’ve lost my voice post” goes out on a PR trip talking normally forgetting she’s lost her voice 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ Everything about her ergh

• Wow
So Tasha posts attention seeking “I’ve lost my voice post” goes out on a PR trip talking normally forgetting she’s lost her voice 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ Everything about her ergh
I bet everyone would be devastated if she actually lost her voice 😉

• Haha
Does she ever stop moaning I don't think iv ever heard her say anything positive about Blake

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.