Tash_Blake_Ivy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad I found this thread!! This woman fully grates on me! Those poor poor kids!

Currently going through her poxy insta and Ali express to save myself some dough 🤣🤣
8AD77A45-BD20-4699-A514-C78728C71A39.png
037DC310-F9EF-4E53-AE97-5636A7711FEE.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I can’t get over how many followers her Blake Ivy Official Instagram account has (over 45k!)

Reactions: 2
Her fashion reel omg.
No one is admiring your 7 days of baggy jumpers and oversized gilet looks.

Reactions: 6
Is there really any need for all those balloon arches, a big sign, an outdoor igloo thing, etc, for two four year olds at home? Fair enough for a party in a big hall maybe but at home it’s just excessive. Wonder if she paid for any of it…. Hmmmmmm

Reactions: 3
Is there really any need for all those balloon arches, a big sign, an outdoor igloo thing, etc, for two four year olds at home? Fair enough for a party in a big hall maybe but at home it’s just excessive. Wonder if she paid for any of it…. Hmmmmmm
You’ll find they are probably all gifted just more declared.

I don’t know why these companies gift stuff to people who clearly have plenty of £££££. It’s embarrassing.

Oh wow. People actually buy her clothes??? So she buys them if Ali Express, sticks her brand label on and sends them on?

There is no chance she would have mentioned any of the birthday party providers in her post if it wasn’t gifted or heavily discounted.
I wonder if they get any business back from it. It puts me off knowing that people like her get it for free for literally doing nothing, and I’ll have to pay full price.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.