Tash_Blake_Ivy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can a woman of 30ish who has 3 children still be so clueless on baby safety?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think it’s strange that Ivy’s beautiful curls have been straightened, she looks like a teenager with the blow dry and pose and Tash is saying it’s her fave picture of Ivy. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again why is this woman so obsessed with her babies growing up before they need to!?

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think it’s strange that Ivy’s beautiful curls have been straightened, she looks like a teenager with the blow dry and pose and Tash is saying it’s her fave picture of Ivy. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again why is this woman so obsessed with her babies growing up before they need to!?
Oh god I just saw it! That’s so sad because once you start straightening curls it wrecks them. She is desperate for ivy to be a child model

Does she still have the page just for Ivy? They are very average looking kids apart from their curls. And poor Rome looks so under fed.

Reactions: 3
Saw her story about the kids bath time stories being removed for nudity, I didn’t see the stories but let me guess... showing the kids naked from the waist up? 🤦🏻‍♀️ IMO any pics/videos of kids in a bath or not fully clothed should be removed. You just don’t know who is watching.

She’s now got a blue tick next to her Insta name! She certainly thinks she’s some kind of celeb!

Reactions: 1
well, thought I was doing a nice thing ordering from a small business and just received my items today and am pretty horrified at the quality, one of the items is so poor it may have to go straight in the bin, the others are useable but so not worth the price.. did a google for reviews and this is the only page I can find?! wish I googled and read this before ordering though, aghh what an idiot.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
well, thought I was doing a nice thing ordering from a small business and just received my items today and am pretty horrified at the quality, one of the items is so poor it may have to go straight in the bin, the others are useable but so not worth the price.. did a google for reviews and this is the only page I can find?! wish I googled and read this before ordering though, aghh what an idiot.
She just buys it all off Ali express and sells it on at a massive profit
She doesn’t allow reviews on her site or refunds come to that 🙄

I wonder how many other people have been caught out. How long did it take to arrive?

Has she got a refund policy? Surely there’s some sort of rights to a refund if you’re not happy with the product

Has she got a refund policy? Surely there’s some sort of rights to a refund if you’re not happy with the product
Distance selling regulations state that a buyer has 14 days after buying to return for a full refund. They don’t need a reason to return such as it being faulty

Seeing as influencers do what they want though I doubt anyone would do anything about it

Distance selling regulations state that a buyer has 14 days after buying to return for a full refund. They don’t need a reason to return such as it being faulty

Seeing as influencers do what they want though I doubt anyone would do anything about it
True, she comes across so ignorant aswell so I doubt she’d bat an eyelid.

She states no refunds on her website, even though it’s illegal.
Send the items back with recorded delivery and put a credit card chargeback claim if she refuses to refund,

She must of got a pr invite to Lapland uk as take not officially open till tomorrow but she’s not even declared right. It’s just selfish

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.