Tash_Blake_Ivy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god, that is so awkward. For anyone that didn't believe she (or other 'influencers') don't purchase followers, surely this is enough evidence?!!! They need to be called out

Reactions: 1
what the hell is this?? How degrading 😣 why not just gift them privately to someone who is in need rather than make people beg for a bunch of scrunched up clothes in order to… what? get more followers? This woman baffles me on a daily basis honestly 😂
Hands up who doubts anyone actually messaged her....

Don’t you mean pom Poms in a jar? 🙄
Absolutely agree. No one messaged her 😛

Oh dear, what happened here? Credit card declined?
😂

Hands up who doubts anyone actually messaged her.... 🙌

Don’t you mean pom Poms in a jar? 🙄
It was a bit mean of someone to send her a nasty message about leaving her baby for one hour. He was probably asleep anyway and out of a whole fortnight's holiday an hour in a creche is neither here nor there.
Don’t worry 😉 I doubt anyone messaged her! Did she show the message?

Why won’t she let the poor child hold his own food rather than shoving it (and her fingers)!down his throat 😭

Reactions: 2
She’s got the sex toy hair styler out again. If she’s got a discount code is that an undeclared AD?

her hair looks awful - what an AD 🙈

Poor Rome having a nap in a hoodie and wearing a sleep bag you could see he’d been sweating

Reactions: 1
She hasn’t shared a picture of any other child since September 3rd 😂
I find this really odd as if you look at feed to start with you’d think she just had twins. Not the other 6.
Francesca who is she anymore
Otis gets a little air time
But the others have been totally phased out

And now she’s taking advice from the worlds shittest travel agent luxefamily5 who doesn’t have a bloody clue
I would laugh if it all went tits up because she listened to her
how did she ever get title of travel guru? ok she has been on some lovely holidays...and?

Who are these people who ask about bath time routine. I have 3 kids twin toddlers and a baby and I feel like I must be doing it wrong as I never thought to ask an instahun.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.