Tash_Blake_Ivy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was a bit mean of someone to send her a nasty message about leaving her baby for one hour. He was probably asleep anyway and out of a whole fortnight's holiday an hour in a creche is neither here nor there.

Reactions: 2
People have obviously moaned directly to her about leaving her baby in the crèche as nothings been said on here!
She said someone messaged her.
I like to be reasonable - and I’m no fan of hers - but I don’t think it’s terrible to leave a 7 month old in a crèche for a few hours.

I wish she'd just let the baby explore food and feed himself. Why does she need to stick her fingers in his mouth? Looked like her thumb gagged him this morning 😖

Reactions: 3
I wish she'd just let the baby explore food and feed himself. Why does she need to stick her fingers in his mouth? Looked like her thumb gagged him this morning 😖
I do agree. Our youngest always found certain foods too slippery but her baby could easily hold pancake she’s just shovelling it in. Hopefully the baby will gain weight now

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t really do baby led weaning she uses her own method stuff it to the back of his throat 😂

• Haha
the way she is being about the children’s naps I get the impression she’s a right awful control freak 😅. Does she realise that yes you are his mum but he’s a baby with his very own brain, I think he decides when his body wants to sleep or not 😂 stop obsessing

Christ Rome looked like he was about to fall out his pushchair. Why can’t she do simple things like strap him in his pushchair correctly!

New thread suggestionTash_Blake_Ivy #2 Obessed with the kid napping, cba to strap him

Reactions: 6
what the hell is this?? How degrading 😣 why not just gift them privately to someone who is in need rather than make people beg for a bunch of scrunched up clothes in order to… what? get more followers? This woman baffles me on a daily basis honestly 😂
if he wears the that she peddles on her website it will all be fit for the bin anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
what the hell is this?? How degrading 😣 why not just gift them privately to someone who is in need rather than make people beg for a bunch of scrunched up clothes in order to… what? get more followers? This woman baffles me on a daily basis honestly 😂
Words fail me.
Tash just give it to charity, are you honestly that tight fisted.
I’m honestly baffled how you’re happy to spend >£6000 on holiday in ikos, but you can’t give away your babies used summer clothes without getting something back in return.

Words fail me.
Tash just give it to charity, are you honestly that tight fisted.
I’m honestly baffled how you’re happy to spend >£6000 on holiday in ikos, but you can’t give away your babies used summer clothes without getting something back in return.
I don't think its her being tight as such, it's the desperation for followers. Its so embarrassing.

It’s like her mate ChloeLauren who recently did a competition to win her used changing bag

• Haha
  • Sick
basically a chance to win someones dirty washing 😂

• Haha
Christ the picture of the twins holding time makes me feel nervous. My niece dislocated her shoulder when she was that age for that reason.

Christ the picture of the twins holding time makes me feel nervous. My niece dislocated her shoulder when she was that age for that reason.
just came here to say that. He is so little and she seems not to realise how delicate they are!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.