Tash_Blake_Ivy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Day one of the holiday and she’s off to book them poor kids into kids club 🙈 a mean a don’t know what she thought it would be like taking three young children away abroad with her but yes it’s usually a challenge to pack everything and head to the pool BUT that’s called family life and a family holiday how much of the holiday it she either going to for them off into kids club or moan about them?
Christ she’s just like fopperholic! Although she got there and the kids clubs weren’t open she was fumming. 😂
I get kids clubs for older ones so they can make friends and not get bored but toddlers I think is a bit cruel.
Imagine moaning about it taking too long to go to the pool with 3 small kids. Why go? Just so sad her first tasks this morning was to book them in. They have been there 24 hours

Reactions: 5
Imagine how bleeping loud she is picking up the kids from the club ‘have you had FUN, Blake and Ivy?’

Reactions: 1
She’s put time to sleep in a bleeping bathroom yes there is no loo in there but duck me!!

I get she doesn’t want to wake him when they go to bed etc but it just seems a bit off to me.

So many questions about her necklace….so much so she’s doing a giveaway….I couldn’t even see the necklace for god sake 😂

Oh wait!!!! That’s because she’s not wearing it in her next story!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That photo of Ivy holding Rome so dangerously gives me the heebie jeebies. :( Why does she allow this?! (Clearly I’m not blaming any small children.)

Reactions: 4
That photo of Ivy holding Rome so dangerously gives me the heebie jeebies. :( Why does she allow this?! (Clearly I’m not blaming any small children.)
Oh god!
Why’s she acting like she’s wonder women going on holiday with 3 kids. I find kids easier on holiday than at homeb

Reactions: 4
She really is something else.. moaning time wakes up during dinner on holiday. Course he will he’s in a buggy not a bed why did she have kids

She expects far too much of those kids, then gets disappointed when they don’t fulfill her stupid expectations. Moaning cus they haven’t had an undisrupted evening meal yet, what does she expect seriously? 😭😂

Reactions: 2
Omg you don’t get to sunbathe when your KIDS ARE IN THE POOL!!! Shallow water or not. Is she actually okay??? 😩😩😩

Omg you don’t get to sunbathe when your KIDS ARE IN THE POOL!!! Shallow water or not. Is she actually okay??? 😩😩😩
Did you see the stories she posted yesterday where the twins were running around the edge of the pool? Literally an accident waiting to happen and she’s filming it 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Did you see the stories she posted yesterday where the twins were running around the edge of the pool? Literally an accident waiting to happen and she’s filming it 😳
I have just gone back and watched it. You just wouldn’t would you 🤯😳😳 I would feel so uneasy if I sat around the pool watching someone else’s kids doing that

just me or does this holiday seem so boring because they do things around times naps. Surely you’d just let him cat nap through out the day and just go with the flow.

Reactions: 5
just me or does this holiday seem so boring because they do things around times naps. Surely you’d just let him cat nap through out the day and just go with the flow.
She’s one of those who has to have an extreme routine ‘come on guys, chop chop, the schedule says it’s nap time’

She’s one of those who has to have an extreme routine ‘come on guys, chop chop, the schedule says it’s nap time’
she’s such a fun sponge I bet she has a schedule for sleeping with her husband 😂

• Haha
They don’t really strike me as a family that would explore the island and engage with the local culture or generally anything outside of their comfort zone.

People have obviously moaned directly to her about leaving her baby in the crèche as nothings been said on here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.