Tash_Blake_Ivy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand how you would even consider travelling for leisure if you’re not fully vaccinated.

Reactions: 3
She would be mad to go away, surely one of the kids would catch it next and they would be stuck out there. It seems to rip through households at the moment.
I was confused about that. Assuming she’s the first in the house to go down with it, at least one of the three kids or her husband is likely to come down with it next. Makes sense to cancel but I guess a week at home isn’t as instagrammable.

Reactions: 1
Surely they won’t be able to go on holiday. Yes her isolation will be over but the kids will get it and James will get it. So she’s going to go on holiday surely?

So she’s got Covid and is still hoping they all test negative in 11 days time, cutting it fine I guess but doable. Even if one of them does test positive if it’s a home test I can imagine they will just get whoever tested negative to do however many tests!

• Wow
Do the kids have to have a test? Because if they don’t surely it’s a bit selfish to go not knowing if they sets spreaders

How rude is she!!!!! Asking for peoples help and then saying she doesn’t want their advice!

Reactions: 8
And now she’s taking advice from the worlds shittest travel agent luxefamily5 who doesn’t have a bloody clue
I would laugh if it all went tits up because she listened to her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she’s got Covid and is still hoping they all test negative in 11 days time, cutting it fine I guess but doable. Even if one of them does test positive if it’s a home test I can imagine they will just get whoever tested negative to do however many tests!
From government website:
In addition, arrivals into Greece may be required to undergo a rapid COVID-19 test on arrival. If you test positive on arrival in Greece, you (and those you are travelling with) will have to self-isolate in quarantine hotels provided by the Greek state.

Can’t play tricks here..Cant imagine the hotel provided by the Greek state will be up to their usual standards!

Reactions: 2
Why doesn’t she just let the little one pick up his food explore it and feed it himself she’s always got little bits of food putting them into his mouth!

Why doesn’t she just let the little one pick up his food explore it and feed it himself she’s always got little bits of food putting them into his mouth!
he is so tiny. She feeds him on a schedule when he should just be fed when he wants.

Does anyone else think she was trying to hide the fact she isn’t vaccinated ? When she first spoke about having covid and isolating she said ‘because I am not double vaccinated’ implying she has had one but not the other but then when asked about it yesterday she admitted she hasn’t had any? I completely support her right not to have the vaccine especially while BF, her body, her choice, but it just seemed a little suspect?

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think she was trying to hide the fact she isn’t vaccinated ? When she first spoke about having covid and isolating she said ‘because I am not double vaccinated’ implying she has had one but not the other but then when asked about it yesterday she admitted she hasn’t had any? I completely support her right not to have the vaccine especially while BF, her body, her choice, but it just seemed a little suspect?
Yes totally agree and know what you mean. It was a bit shady. If she doesn’t want it then fine but she’s defo trying to hide it

She admitted today she’s not vaccinated at all and while I don’t agree with her decision, I respect her honesty and I do know some breastfeeding women who are anxious about the vaccine. That said, planning on going on holiday is really quite foolish!!

She admitted today she’s not vaccinated at all and while I don’t agree with her decision, I respect her honesty and I do know some breastfeeding women who are anxious about the vaccine. That said, planning on going on holiday is really quite foolish!!
Yes she did admit she isn’t vaccinated but I just feel like the phrase beforehand ‘I’m not double vaccinated’ was misleading as she hasn’t had any. I feel like a lot of the Instagram mums are a bit blasè about covid, jayde_jenson_rocco publicly flouted rules after coming back from holiday, someone else had a full blown birthday party at her house with loads of people in the height of lockdown was it _leagordon? If the reason for not getting vaccinated is because of breastfeeding and protecting Rome, I understand but surely the same logic would apply in protecting him from covid also, I couldn’t think of anything worse than being in crammed airport queue along with people coming from red or amber countries.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.