Tash_Blake_Ivy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s Covid positive, been looking after the kids for the past 6 days, and has sent them out to the hairdressers 🙈🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So she’s Covid positive, been looking after the kids for the past 6 days, and has sent them out to the hairdressers 🙈🙈
I can’t believe she has done this. Yes I know kids don’t have to isolate but she’s not testing them so they can go on holiday so they are likely to have the virus right now and be spreading it everywhere!!!!

Reactions: 3
I also feel like she hasn’t taken into account that she could be ill for a while yet! I tested positive nearly a month ago and it’s only the last few days that I’ve even felt slightly human again - last thing I would want to be doing is going on holiday!!

Reactions: 2
I’ve heard even when fully recovered you can test positive for weeks afterwards.

I’ll be shocked if she ends up going abroad at the end of the week. She still sounds really unwell

I’ll be shocked if she ends up going abroad at the end of the week. She still sounds really unwell
I don’t think she can be that unwell, she’s managed to put make up on most days this week, I could barely get out of bed with it
Also I’m sure she is supposed to stay isolating if she still has symptoms other than a cough

I don’t think she can be that unwell, she’s managed to put make up on most days this week, I could barely get out of bed with it
Also I’m sure she is supposed to stay isolating if she still has symptoms other than a cough
So she managed to put makeup on but not clothes on her kids, they’ve mostly been in their underwear!!

Reactions: 1
What’s the bet she just tests herself with the swabs before going away to make sure they’re negative 🙈

Tash if your reading here STRAP THAT BLOODY BABY INTO THE PRAM PROPERLY!!!!

Reactions: 5
Tash if your reading here STRAP THAT BLOODY BABY INTO THE PRAM PROPERLY!!!!

I wish she would stop suggesting to everyone to build some kind of snooze pod in their babies cots. It’s not safe end off.

Is it bad I really wanted her holiday pcr test to come back positive still so they couldn’t go 🙈🤣

Totally get the need for a pushchair for the twins but they look daft in it as they a far too big for it

Reactions: 1
Day one of the holiday and she’s off to book them poor kids into kids club 🙈 a mean a don’t know what she thought it would be like taking three young children away abroad with her but yes it’s usually a challenge to pack everything and head to the pool BUT that’s called family life and a family holiday how much of the holiday it she either going to for them off into kids club or moan about them?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.