Tash_Blake_Ivy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hopefully now she’s started weaning him he’ll gain weight, although if he does have any intolerances causing the lack of weight gain then he might not.

8EB1E972-CC6E-4A20-BA9C-8E7BC6781639.png
the most dumb thing I have ever seen. Wasn’t even fastened in his pram in the previous story. But this. Soooo dangerous on a hard concrete floor. You need reporting to social services hun - not just for this but all the other dumb stuff you do like suffocating his face with a Muslin, ridiculous sleeping arrangements.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 724577the most dumb thing I have ever seen. Wasn’t even fastened in his pram in the previous story. But this. Soooo dangerous on a hard concrete floor. You need reporting to social services hun - not just for this but all the other dumb stuff you do like suffocating his face with a Muslin, ridiculous sleeping arrangements.
I literally came here to say this, not only is it incredibly stupid to put him on there and not be holding him properly but this kind of thing as well as the suggestion of early weaning, in his own room, in the stroller way too early etc, it just makes me think why are they so desperate for him to grow up, they have a tiny baby not a toddler!!

Reactions: 3
She was really pissed if he didn’t nap when she wanted him to! Like don’t get me wrong it is annoying but I wouldn’t get so pissy about it

Watching her stories today I really hope she doesn’t have any more kids 🙈😳

when will she learn to strap that baby in!

also

FUMING because he won’t nap … have a word with yourself

Lots of the insta influencer stuff that we post about is petty annoyances but it’s totally different when they’re doing unsafe things and showing the world. Please tighten those car seat straps! You are fortunate enough to have lovely children, car seat safety is vital and easy - just pull tighter when you strap them in. Ditto the pram.

Reactions: 1
How are they all out together?

Some have little babies at home one has 7 children and is out more than she is in and recently juat had covid, one was laid up in hospital with an essay as a caption a week or two ago about how unwell she was and needed to be hospitalised but yet they are all fine and out drinking and partying away today and staying out together tonight.

The IG stories are so annoying.

How are they all out together?

Some have little babies at home one has 7 children and is out more than she is in and recently juat had covid, one was laid up in hospital with an essay as a caption a week or two ago about how unwell she was and needed to be hospitalised but yet they are all fine and out drinking and partying away today and staying out together tonight.

The IG stories are so annoying.
I think it’s important you get time away from
Home sometimes and to let your hair down.

Her real followers must be dropping like flies. The average likes on her photos of recent compared to late last year/early jan is significantly lower

She would be mad to go away, surely one of the kids would catch it next and they would be stuck out there. It seems to rip through households at the moment.

Reactions: 4
She’s asking if she can just take a lateral flow test to go on holiday 🤦🏽‍♀️
Honestly I don’t know how these instahuns get through life, just go on the government website for here and the country you’re visiting, why would you listen to a load of people on the internet
Also she needs to wait and see how she feels first, I’ve had Covid for the last 3 weeks and it’s not been pretty, there’s no way I would be going on holiday!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.