Tash_Blake_Ivy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It all comes from Ali express at a fraction of the price, it comes from China so she orders it as people order it from her - no outlay and then has to wait for delivery 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s a bloody rip off! She doesn’t even offer exchanges or refunds and has turned off her reviews
Ali Express I believe pudcoco Official Store and Kids Tales Styles Store. How do people not know 🙈 and what do people follow her tash_blake_ivy page for?

Ali Express I believe pudcoco Official Store and Kids Tales Styles Store. How do people not know 🙈 and what do people follow her tash_blake_ivy page for?
I really don’t know.. She’s not very interesting and she’s not such a good mum influencer either. The twins don’t listen to her and her baby looks malnourished.

Reactions: 1
I really don’t know.. She’s not very interesting and she’s not such a good mum influencer either. The twins don’t listen to her and her baby looks malnourished.
or she’s moaning because she’s got to look after her kids on her own

I had to unfollow her, the baby is so scrawny, and constantly has his hands in his mouth sucking his fingers like he’s starving. Her voice grates on me too

Reactions: 6
How can she film her baby fully toppling over and not even flinch? The camera legit didn’t even move, she didn’t even try to catch him

what is wrong with this woman 🤯
At least the first aid box is in the vicinity I guess....... :-D

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How can she film her baby fully toppling over and not even flinch? The camera legit didn’t even move, she didn’t even try to catch him

she definitely has a tough love approach

This is the same woman who pushes her baby around in a pram I strapped and lay on his front in the seat unit 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2

Are you joking?? This is hilarious instagram content for her, why would she try and stop him from getting hurt?? This is almost as funny as cycling with your newborn baby strapped to you in a carrier and fully risking his life for an adorable reel😍she is clearly an amazing, loving and caring mother✌✌

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it normal for a baby to tit through THAT MUCH clothing?!?! Seems like every day

Now she’s saying she’s holding off weaning why do I get the feeling a health visitor has told her not to star early!

Reactions: 3
Guys you are loving these tracksuit today so I thought I’d show you a few more …… of course you did hun swipe ups to your very own Ali express business page 😅🙃

Is it normal for a baby to tit through THAT MUCH clothing?!?! Seems like every day
I think he’s got an intolerance to something it’s 100% not normal to be shitting like he is

She’s absolutely awful, I unfollowed her months ago so don’t know what she’s up to now but it was the unsafe sleep that got me. Just how can any parent be ok with doing the exact opposite of what the Lullaby Trust guidelines say? And then putting it on sm so her followers think that’s ok?
Not to mention her smug awful demeanour, I don’t get how she has a following

She’s absolutely awful, I unfollowed her months ago so don’t know what she’s up to now but it was the unsafe sleep that got me. Just how can any parent be ok with doing the exact opposite of what the Lullaby Trust guidelines say? And then putting it on sm so her followers think that’s ok?
Not to mention her smug awful demeanour, I don’t get how she has a following
She buys them.

He’s soooooo small for 6 months old I know photos can be deceiving but my premature twins looked bigger than him at even 4 months old! Am sure she knows what he’s doing but jeeeeez he’s small

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.