Tash_Blake_Ivy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s the size of a new born! It would be interesting to see know what percentile he is on.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone else noticed Tasha now has a blue tick next to her Instagram name?! 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Here she goes again.
‘suggestions for a jumperoo’.
there aren’t that many to choose from Tash, it’s not a difficult decision!
Just be honest and say I don’t want to spend any money on my third child, can someone gift me one. You’re embarrassing.

Reactions: 5
Here she goes again.
‘suggestions for a jumperoo’.
there aren’t that many to choose from Tash, it’s not a difficult decision!
Just be honest and say I don’t want to spend any money on my third child, can someone gift me one. You’re embarrassing.
Such a beg 😤

How does she get away with selling the clothes she does at that price!! the exact same outfits are on eBay nearly half the price and why is her turn around so long is this because she has to wait for it to be in stock and ordered and Delivered from eBay? I know handmade company’s who make and sell their clothes quicker than this woman! Daylight robbery for a load of boring plain clothes!

Reactions: 4
How does she get away with selling the clothes she does at that price!! the exact same outfits are on eBay nearly half the price and why is her turn around so long is this because she has to wait for it to be in stock and ordered and Delivered from eBay? I know handmade company’s who make and sell their clothes quicker than this woman! Daylight robbery for a load of boring plain clothes!
I would guess that she doesn’t actually sell much but just sends freebies all the time to the likes of Chloe Lauren and Megan Stevens for them to gush over and advertise

Reactions: 3
It all comes from Ali express at a fraction of the price, it comes from China so she orders it as people order it from her - no outlay and then has to wait for delivery 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s a bloody rip off! She doesn’t even offer exchanges or refunds and has turned off her reviews

I’m worried about Rome, he looks tiny poor thing. I trust Tash knows what she is doing but I wonder if she’s hiding that he is underweight

Reactions: 6
he looks skinny, it’s not even like he’s “just” petite.
he’s always sucking his fingers which kinda looks like he’s hungry to me.her stories today she wants to put him in his own room even though he’s waking up every 2-3 hours Atm has she just thought its Regressionand he’s probably peckish. I hate mum shaming as I’m sure she knows what she’s doing in regards to his feeds. Just seems like she can’t just deal with the fact babies aren’t always going to follow a routine she sets out it needs to be babyled

plus the pushchair thing why move him into a seat if he won’t sleep on his back. Because she’s put him on his side I doubt she’s strPped him in. He seems a very fidgety like all babies but his movements seem really big so I’d be stressed he’d flip out if he tried to roll.

then Blake and ivy were one she seemed Pretty sound but since she’s become an insta hun it’sgone to her head

‘Hey guyzzzz so Urm ivy has curls in her hair and I don’t know what I need to use but I know I need to use something can someone recommend a spray’

**Says the mum who literally has experience having a curly haired son 🙄🙄**

One week later…

can this woman seriously not purchase ANYTHING her self? SO beggy

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 6
He looks so so tiny maybe photos are deceiving they mustn’t be to concerned though 🤷🏻‍♀️ my twins were premature so tiny but had chunked up by 5 months! Guess he’s just a very petite baby, she’s so so annoying though the amount she films her kids for Instagram is a bit much how does she find the time while eating a meal with 3 kids to get her phone out and film it??!??

‘Hey guyzzzz so Urm ivy has curls in her hair and I don’t know what I need to use but I know I need to use something can someone recommend a spray’

**Says the mum who literally has experience having a curly haired son 🙄🙄**

One week later…

can this woman seriously not purchase ANYTHING her self? SO beggy
i thought this. She knows exactly what’s she doing just can’t be arsed to spend her own money. She’s got zero shame

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.