Tash_Blake_Ivy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw her getting the twins into the trailer and then saw her with baby in sling and was pleasantly surprised she hadnā€™t put him in the trailer too! Then she did that! šŸ˜±

Reactions: 2
Actually made me feel very very sick.
surely someone would advice her thatā€™s a stupid idea!

Reactions: 1
I donā€™t understand why she dresses them in those dingy colours all the time - i always think they look like they are in a concentration camp

I donā€™t understand why she dresses them in those dingy colours all the time - i always think they look like they are in a concentration camp
i do agree but you might want to remove the comment as they are Jewish just Incase someone takes offence

WHY is she constantly promoting unsafe sleeping? Is she for real? I mean thereā€™s one thing actually putting her baby to sleep facedown, in everything, with Muslins over him, but then to share it on Instagram constantly to thousands of followers..šŸ¤Æ

Letā€™s hope she isnā€™t ā€œinfluencingā€ people into making bad decisions.

Sheā€™s absolutely insane

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Is she doing it on purpose So people say something? If I walked past and saw that id honestly double take and be horrified. A baby does not need to go on their tummy in a pushchair with straps. they will eventually fall asleep being pushed. They will cry but thatā€™s it.
its Bonkers if a mum thst was under social services raider, rode a bike wearing their baby, out baby in a pushchair with straps on their tummy and kept putting a muslin over their head something would be said.

Oh my goodness, thatā€™s just awful!! Poor Rome! He needs to be awake and feeding, now forced to sleep!!!

If she came off that bike Rome would be very very seriously hurt. At what point did she think thatā€™s ok.

I mean standing up and speed riding on purpose just shows how much she gives a tit.... clearly. šŸ„“

We should try a drinking game. Take a shot each time Tash inadvertently tries to kill her baby.

I'm actually mortified by her stories this morning and feel physically sick!! Why is there a muslin covering the WHOLE face of that baby??? She shouldn't be out with him in this heat to begin with, but to actively cover his face so he can't breath.... I just can't. And my heart honestly dropped to my stomach seeing her on the bike with Rome strapped to heršŸ˜±šŸ˜±so so so dangerous. Baby wearing 1.1 NEVER cycle with your baby in a sling. Her stupidity and no care attitude is honestly concerning. So many people desperate to have a baby and she is out there actively endangering that child. Someone needs to stop her before something awful happens. The fact that he looks seriously malnourished and underweight is the least if my worries at this point. Im so so angryšŸ˜ 

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I wonder how her kids feel constantly having a camera pointed in their faces. When she calls her kids to perform for her stories they look so fed up like ā€˜not again šŸ™„ā€™ poor kids.
I canā€™t believe she openly promotes unsafe sleeping!!!! Why would you do something that gives you abit of an easier life when it could put your childā€™s own life at risk?? I wouldnā€™t never take that chance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.