Tash_Blake_Ivy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s an absolutely gorgeous baby but in the videos she posted yesterday on her stories he looks a worryingly low weight.

He really need to be seen by the Health Visitor and a Paediatrician now. One of my kids was small, it nowhere near as tiny as Rome and we were closely monitored!

Reactions: 1
The way she moans about him being up in the night... he’s a baby it’s what they do funnily enough maybe because it’s hotter he’s wanting fed more which is normal.

Why have a baby if you don’t want to deal with a broken sleep.

Reactions: 4
Goddess he’s tiny! He looks like a newborn I had premature twins and they had to be weighed weekly maybe he has slipped through the net but surely he’s so small he should be being weighed regularly at the very least?!

Reactions: 2
Her ‘PhObIa Of SiCkNeSs’ that I guarantee she didn’t know was called emetophobia until someone messaged and told her.

She is honestly the most vile, self centred, hateful and boring woman I've ever come across. What she is doing to her children is dangerous, she is constantly posting naked videos/pictures of the twins, and when she is not busy starving the little one or thinking about 100 ways to kill him she is using him as a prop for her insta. How is no one intervening, how is her husband okay with this?? My boy was really struggling to put on weight despite all my efforts but he never ever looked as malnourished and hungry as little Rome does. He still looks like a newborn and thats just not okay.

Reactions: 5
She is honestly the most vile, self centred, hateful and boring woman I've ever come across. What she is doing to her children is dangerous, she is constantly posting naked videos/pictures of the twins, and when she is not busy starving the little one or thinking about 100 ways to kill him she is using him as a prop for her insta. How is no one intervening, how is her husband okay with this?? My boy was really struggling to put on weight despite all my efforts but he never ever looked as malnourished and hungry as little Rome does. He still looks like a newborn and thats just not okay.
This morning she referred to Rome as hard work! She’s honestly annoyed he doesn’t sleep through and he probably doesn’t nap great becuase he’s hungry. She’s too obsessed with following a routine. A routine doesn’t really fall into place till 6 months so she needs to stop forcing one.

• Sad
What is wrong with this woman!? Why does Rome always have a muslin over his face?!

I just... I can't even....did she just put her few weeks old baby who can't even sit up yet in a TODDLER buggy and though it was okay??? Does she not know how much back problems it could cause him being forced in a sitting position before he is ready?? And is she just happy having her NEWBORN in a front facing position where she literally cannot see him?? Why is she acting like he is a toddler he is a couple of months old😭😭💔such an adorable sweet little baby too, breaks my heart that he is stuck with a horrible mother like her. How she raised the twins up to survive to toddler years is beyond me. Might have to stop hate watching her before I call social services😠

Reactions: 4
I wonder if someone told her to discuss how Rome isn’t following safe sleep guidelines.

Does anyone else think the baby just doesn’t look well? I can’t put my finger on it but he doesn’t look like a normal bouncing baby if you know what I mean
I agree. He is a sweetie but i’m not sure how the parents don’t see it.

I highly doubt ‘loads of people are asking for videos of the twins’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣 who is she trying to kid lol
Would love to know who’s asking 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Cycling with Rome in the sling 😳😳😳
She’s a complete idiot.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.