Tash_Blake_Ivy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole day in the life thing is driving me mad! Who bloody cares!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Seeing that baby on his front constantly is making me feel sick, in a bleeping sleepyhead surrounded by blankets?! Honestly she’s not right.
I was thinking exactly the same, the sleepyheads been banned in many countries as they are literal death traps, they even have to put it on the label that its for supervised REST only, not for actual sleeping. I don't know how she can sleep at night, he is probably at the age where SIDS is most likely to happen and she isn't following any of the safe sleep ABCs🤯🤯 its one thing to be relaxed about parenting and its a completely different thing to just not give a single tit about your kids safety. She really is not right in the head, I dislike her soo much. And her diarrhea coloured wardrobe is just sad.

Reactions: 3
I was thinking exactly the same, the sleepyheads been banned in many countries as they are literal death traps, they even have to put it on the label that its for supervised REST only, not for actual sleeping. I don't know how she can sleep at night, he is probably at the age where SIDS is most likely to happen and she isn't following any of the safe sleep ABCs🤯🤯 its one thing to be relaxed about parenting and its a completely different thing to just not give a single tit about your kids safety. She really is not right in the head, I dislike her soo much. And her diarrhea coloured wardrobe is just sad.
sleepy Head no no
baby on tummy usual Advice is lie on back
no loose covers...
there is no sleep safe going on.
i get some babies sleep better on their tummy but Why would you make it more risky with A cot full of hazards. if mine slept on his tummy I’d just remove the sleepy head. the lying on his tummy in a pushchair wtf she will sleep on his back if The pushchairs being moved.
I just hope no new niev mums watch her stories and think what she’s doing ok

she Needs to stress less about routine and focus on safe sleep

Reactions: 2
sleepy Head no no
baby on tummy usual Advice is lie on back
no loose covers...
there is no sleep safe going on.
i get some babies sleep better on their tummy but Why would you make it more risky with A cot full of hazards. if mine slept on his tummy I’d just remove the sleepy head. the lying on his tummy in a pushchair wtf she will sleep on his back if The pushchairs being moved.
I just hope no new niev mums watch her stories and think what she’s doing ok

she Needs to stress less about routine and focus on safe sleep
It’s alright she’s explained it all. duck the lullaby trust her kid has “good head control” therefore front sleeping in a sleepyhead smothered with blankets is A OKAY. Had to unfollow she’s infuriating.

Reactions: 1
She’s worrying. The unsafe sleeping. And the nursery drop off, she flaunts the surroundings of where this nursery is. So all of her followers can find out where her children go to nursery, very unsafe. It’s a well-known (very bad) nursery in her county. Wonder any of her children’s nursery teachers are aware of her insta behaviour and can have a word with her regarding safeguarding her children properly!

Also, she probably thinks she so lucky because her twins survived unsafe sleeping, hence why she doesn’t give a tit. But she really should. All you have to do is read some of the horror stories on what could happen or know someone it’s heartbreakingly happened to you to strike the absolute fear into you. But she strikes me as the sort of narcissist who only cares about herself 🤦🏼‍♀️

She’s worrying. The unsafe sleeping. And the nursery drop off, she flaunts the surroundings of where this nursery is. So all of her followers can find out where her children go to nursery, very unsafe. It’s a well-known (very bad) nursery in her county. Wonder any of her children’s nursery teachers are aware of her insta behaviour and can have a word with her regarding safeguarding her children properly!

Also, she probably thinks she so lucky because her twins survived unsafe sleeping, hence why she doesn’t give a tit. But she really should. All you have to do is read some of the horror stories on what could happen or know someone it’s heartbreakingly happened to you to strike the absolute fear into you. But she strikes me as the sort of narcissist who only cares about herself 🤦🏼‍♀️
She already said it’s because he would only sleep on her chest. And obviously her sleep comes before his safety

• Sad
I've always found that there is a certain type of know it all mother that thinks they're above all safety guidelines, and that their child is too clever/too advanced for them to need to take any notice. It's almost a way of them trying to prove that their child is better than other kids.

I remember a mum when my youngest child was a baby who was a total superior know it all. She thought her kids were far superior to anyone else's kids and would do things such as let her 8 month old son with four teeth eat whole Cadbury's mini eggs, as he was just such a good chewer. And she always put him on his tummy to sleep from day one as apparently he had far, far better head control than other babies and wanted to look around.

Tasha is this type for sure!

She already said it’s because he would only sleep on her chest. And obviously her sleep comes before his safety
I had 12 months of sleepless nights because I’m sure my baby would have preferred to sleep on me/in a nest like that but nope I had him in a sleep bag in an empty cot because my child’s safety came before me. He woke every 2-3 hours in the night for that first year for some boob and cuddles and I put him back in the cot, on his back each and every time. The sleep deprivation was awful but is nothing in comparison to SIDS. I was even too terrified to try co-sleeping. I know it can be done safely but I almost lost my boy at birth and the thought of taking any risk at all frightened me too much I wouldn’t be able to sleep. How she manages to sleep easy with R sleeping so unsafe is beyond my comprehension

I know from people that know her personally say exactly that. She’s a complete narcissist who only cares about herself. You have to be a complete narcissist do what she does on Instagram. She’s seriously insane and won’t give up. I do wonder how miserable her life really is and what she’s actually after.

🤣🤣🤣

Growth spurt, hungry? One of those!!! I hope she speaks to the health visitor at long last and not an Instagram gifted BF supporter!!! 😖

He’s not teething he’s probably found his hands and just hungry due to a growth spurt. Why would you give him calpol for no reason apart from being a bit fussy

Sorry but if your child has shat all up his back how about just changing/bathing him instead of making a reel for the gram

Sorry but if your child has shat all up his back how about just changing/bathing him instead of making a reel for the gram
Such a lovely video 😒 does she not realise her babies are actual human beings how would she like it if there was a video of her covered in her own tit online

Such a lovely video 😒 does she not realise her babies are actual human beings how would she like it if there was a video of her covered in her own tit online
I honestly think that’s part of what’s wrong with the world/social media (sorry to sound all preachy) but these ‘influencers’ actually feel like it’s the norm to disclose every detail of their lives including their kids, what they have for dinner, what housework they’ve done that day. It’s actually disgraceful when you think about it

Reactions: 6
i hate parents who over share. why would I want to see their babies poop why would anyone. We all know babies do explosive poops

She’s so desperately fishing for compliments/attention on her latest post. It’s so sad because it just highlights how much of a massive narcissist she is 😳

Gifted over £300 of breast feeding things! As if she needs them, and she’s already made clear she isn’t expressing yet! 😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.