Tash_Blake_Ivy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: continually posting stories/pics of your kids in their underwear is NOT ok.

Reactions: 11
Also translates to; can a company please gift me a chair? Because i might have to actually put my hands in my pocket for one if not.

Surely a quick search on google would give her the answer she needs. I haven’t seen her buy anything for this baby yet, it’s all been given for free. Scrounger 🥱🥴

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Also translates to; can a company please gift me a chair? Because i might have to actually put my hands in my pocket for one if not.

Surely a quick search on google would give her the answer she needs. I haven’t seen her buy anything for this baby yet, it’s all been given for free. Scrounger 🥱🥴
that’s exactly what it is. She’s had babies before she must know. also hes Not strong enough or old enough to sit just hold him on your lap to start with

Where are all the gifted seats from the twins? Ah yes, sold for ££!!!

Absolute scrounger!! I’m due my first baby in September and because we’re normal people not exploiting our family on insta we’ve had to buy everything ourselves and not once have we asked for recommendations, we’ve checked online like any normal person that’s prepared to put their hand in their pocket and buy what they need!!

Reactions: 4
Absolute scrounger!! I’m due my first baby in September and because we’re normal people not exploiting our family on insta we’ve had to buy everything ourselves and not once have we asked for recommendations, we’ve checked online like any normal person that’s prepared to put their hand in their pocket and buy what they need!!

all These influencers Think it’s not obvious when they ask for a reconditioned its Actually them asking for a gifted item. What a cheek. She never even really declares gifts probably

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think the baby just doesn’t look well? I can’t put my finger on it but he doesn’t look like a normal bouncing baby if you know what I mean

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think the baby just doesn’t look well? I can’t put my finger on it but he doesn’t look like a normal bouncing baby if you know what I mean
I know what you mean. I always think the sucking/chewing fingers is a sign of hunger and wonder if he’s not getting enough from his feeds

Reactions: 3
all These influencers Think it’s not obvious when they ask for a reconditioned its Actually them asking for a gifted item. What a cheek. She never even really declares gifts probably
Then sells it after using it once

so she’s just said the baby used to be ‘amazing at night’ but now is wanting to have an extra feed, therefore implying he’s not amazing anymore 🙄🙄🙄 it’s been hot. The baby is probs thirsty or you know... HUNGRY... why is she making a big deal with a stupid question box about him wanting extra milk. is he not allowed an extra feed because it doesn’t comply with her schedule? Poor baby

Came back to say it must be killing her not being able to record videos aka record every move of her children and post all over Instagram all day long

Even her phone is like, have a day off hun x

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Wow just caught up. She will put him on formula soon which there is nothing wrong with But it’s because she wants him to be in a routine Like the twins were. i Don’t really see why she had another baby she just moans about it if I’m honest

Reactions: 4
I highly doubt ‘loads of people are asking for videos of the twins’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣 who is she trying to kid lol

Reactions: 2
Why would you let a 3 year old carry your baby. I mean yes ivy looks like she’s got him but if she tripped dear god!!

She actually sounded really distressed by the fact she couldn’t make videos and put up footage of her kids. That’s bleeping worrying. Get a bleeping grip woman. She sounded on the verge of tears (there probably were tears). She needs to get her priorities in order, it’s concerning.

Reactions: 5
So I have a 4 year old and a baby 2 weeks older than her baby, I just tried to hand the baby over to my daughter and 1) she was absolutely confused and scared at the thought of holding her brother without my help and 2) she couldn’t physically hold him even if she wanted to anyway. What’s that all about. Putting her child at risk for a froggin Instagram reel she made hoping people will share around and bring more followers her way ££££££

crazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.