TarMar (Irish blogger living in NYC)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant take her relationship seriously. it's like she swapped out her old guy with a replica of a new guy to fill the space.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I cant take her relationship seriously. it's like she swapped out her old guy with a replica of a new guy to fill the space.
Have you seen her old boy now... he hot! And yeh she literally is trying to fill the massive void, worst thing is she talk about being alone and growing and all that rubbish.... when she literally couldn’t go a week without her ex being out of the country..
Also I don’t think she realises boys and men just tell you want you wanna hear... as if he wants to be dancing around the living room on a Saturday night to a laptop screen haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Have you seen her old boy now... he hot! And yeh she literally is trying to fill the massive void, worst thing is she talk about being alone and growing and all that rubbish.... when she literally couldn’t go a week without her ex being out of the country..
Also I don’t think she realises boys and men just tell you want you wanna hear... as if he wants to be dancing around the living room on a Saturday night to a laptop screen haha
yes! and she admitted how she was lonely during quarantine in NY but she acted like she was thriving and all was well.

Reactions: 3
Where have u seen him!?

Reactions: 1
Is she going to go back to her apartment again? I couldn't face that , would need a fresh start

At least she’s honest about Mexico unlike Erika
Agree, makes Erika look even more dishonest tbh. Also why does she have to stay in Mexico for two whole weeks when you clearly don’t have to quarantine and can go out and about? Not a criticisim of Tara - I genuinely don’t get it!

Reactions: 1
Agree, makes Erika look even more dishonest tbh. Also why does she have to stay in Mexico for two whole weeks when you clearly don’t have to quarantine and can go out and about? Not a criticisim of Tara - I genuinely don’t get it!
People are barred from entering the US from Europe but not Mexico.

Also yeah I don't get why people say "quaranting" in Mexico when that's not the case. You just need the Mexican stamp in your passport to show you have not been in a banned country in the last 14 days.

I don't know why she's coming on saying how her whole life is in the US etc. and she needs to travel back. I don't understand why she left then. The pandemic was in full swing when she chose to fly back to Ireland 😂. I don't even care I just find it funny how she says things to suit her own narrative.

Reactions: 14
She could never give up the **loft**, she’s so unique and trendy living in an NYC loft, plus she spent so long decorating it/painting it white.

I agree, how tf is her whole life in nyc? Her family are at home, her bf is at home, her job she can do anywhere in the world. Ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she's so married to the idea of being a new yorker because it makes her seem more important/busy than she actually is. Her days just consist of taking selfies, getting iced coffee, she's a carbon copy of every other basic witch living in bushwick

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Couldn't face your own apartment?
Well her ex basically done all the work! And I’m sure bought half the stuff, I’m sure he’d be raging putting all the effort into it... I just think she hasn’t got over the ex!
But Tara is miss contradiction! She will say whatever suits, there’s endless examples... like what’s the point in here getting in a relationship when he’ll not be able to visit for ages and he wants to live in China?
Also what was the point of her painting her parents attic white??

Reactions: 2
I do think it is a little strange to get into a long distance relationship when there’s no real end game in sight, like when her ex moved to nyc, or if she was planning on going home. But if he’s going to China it seems like they won’t be close for years.

I just flew from Europe to USA without any issues last week. I am a US citizen, however it also says legal residents are also allowed to travel as long as they have a negative covid test. Didn't she just get her permit approved? I'm pretty sure she would have been allowed to fly from Ireland if she wanted. The journey to Mexico seems out of the way and excessive if you're holding a valid permit to live in the country.

I just flew from Europe to USA without any issues last week. I am a US citizen, however it also says legal residents are also allowed to travel as long as they have a negative covid test. Didn't she just get her permit approved? I'm pretty sure she would have been allowed to fly from Ireland if she wanted. The journey to Mexico seems out of the way and excessive if you're holding a valid permit to live in the country.
That applies to citizens and permanent residents only. Tara is on a non immigrant visa and isn't considered a legal resident. It should really be extended to include valid visa holders imo. Glad she's being transparent about how she's going about it, though!

Reactions: 6
Ugh. Mexico City. I am absolutely sick of people doing exactly whatever the f suits them to then justify it by saying they aren't breaking any rules. Travel restrictions being manipulated by influencers is so annoying.

Maybe I’m just really really unromantic but why would you get into a relationship under those circumstances??? I already thought it was mad that she was in New York and him in Ireland but I had no idea he wanted to go to China.

Reactions: 6
Yeah they aren't going to last 😂 I live in China and even if he gets in now, it's difficult to get in now, he won't be leaving anytime soon. I haven't left China in over a year. You have to do hotel quarantine for 2 weeks when you come back and foreigners were completely banned from entering for about 6 months, residents or not. Foreign residents from some countries are still completely banned. She won't be able to visit him because absolutely no tourists are allowed enter at the moment. Tara probably hasn't considered any of this because she flies around and does what she wants regardless of covid 😂😂. Well in China we have zero covid because none of us travel.....

Reactions: 4