TarMar (Irish blogger living in NYC)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tara literally just replaced boyfriend one with boyfriend two. Business as usual.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she’s still renting her loft, I remember it only being initially advertised until the end of April.

Can’t lose her precious loft!!!

Reactions: 2
I wonder if she’s still renting her loft, I remember it only being initially advertised until the end of April.

Can’t lose her precious loft!!!
Surely all her stuff is also in NY. That would give me so much anxiety to have a pile of stuff away in New York and you're stuck at home, even if it wasn't sentimental or expensive. Like even trying to figure out someone to stick it in storage or something would send me over the edge 😂 it's one of the reasons I don't get her move home in the middle of a pandemic at all.

Reactions: 4
Painting the ceiling at her parents to fit her aesthetic... why does everything have to be white to be goalz? So boring.

Reactions: 3
I thought she moved In with the fella? I don't understand how she's allowed back and forth between the two houses.

Have I missed something or?

Reactions: 1
Did ye know she has a boyfriend?? 🤣

Not two or three weeks ago she said she wouldn't be posting him, and now she is posting pics, text messages. Get a grip woman!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Ok so when I was much younger, I ended a long term relationship and like Tara I moved on very quickly with someone in my circle. It was a huge mistake. But because my actions were questionable in starting this new relationship I spent A LOT of energy trying to convince everyone that this was true love, we were soulmates, I would fawn over him and make public declarations of love and connection and blah blah blah in an effort to have people excuse my actions ‘oh but it’s true love, we’re like actual soulmates, so you can’t judge me and you can’t possibly understand the depth of our connection’

Watching Tara over the past few weeks reminds me of this. I was incredibly stupid and needy at the time and he dumped me after a year. I was devastated, but mostly for the hit on my reputation and embarrassment due to this whole soulmate bullshit being a total farce.

Anyway that was like 12 years ago now and thank god I’m happily married. But I think the reason I find her so hard to watch is that she reminds me of my incredibly stupid 21 year old self. She makes me feel extremely uncomfortable.

Also, I think her new fella is kinda mawky looking to be totally honest.

Reactions: 16
She always breaks covid restrictions. Has been doing so since she came back.
Thanks for the reply.

I thought that moving in with her BF might put a halt to that... You know, respect your elderly parents enough to not mingle with half of cork and then sitting in their house like she isn't posing a huge risk to their health.

I was on her bfs Insta, she's been liking posts of his since 2019. Not saying that means anything as she claims they were friends for years.

Reactions: 2
@anna2402 thanks for sharing your experience. I think Tara doesn't have a lot of dating experience which doesn't matter obviously but it is just relevant to how she's acting now. If I remember correctly she met her boyfriend at Oxegen and they were presumably teenagers so he may have even been here first boyfriend. That explains her behaviour now I think. She hasn't ever broken up with somebody or had rebound and then got some hindsight from it lol.

She's had her visa issued, she's hoping to go back at the end of this month/start of next month.

Reactions: 1
i wonder how she affords her lifestyle like all the expensive clothes and jewlery, a nyc aprt, now a cartier watch just cause she wanted, her youtube and instagram are all relativly small in followers. idk if this has been discussed but ive always wondered where she gets so much money from

Reactions: 5
She really went for the click bait title
Wow Im not gonna watch the video but I saw the thumbnail and I'm like ... Does she want people to think she's engaged????
I also don't know how she makes her money cos her YouTube has been so quiet with the past few months!
Now her followers have to spend the next while with her saying it's so hard being in a long distance relationship ... Then just stay at home Tara 🥱🥱🥱

Wow Im not gonna watch the video but I saw the thumbnail and I'm like ... Does she want people to think she's engaged????
I also don't know how she makes her money cos her YouTube has been so quiet with the past few months!
Now her followers have to spend the next while with her saying it's so hard being in a long distance relationship ... Then just stay at home Tara 🥱🥱🥱
why did she never date in nyc like shes lived there years now