TarMar (Irish blogger living in NYC)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't Tara have a story up saying they were calling time on their relationship for now?

Reactions: 1
Couldn't face your own apartment?
Lol just all that went down there for her, it was very much a joint effort by her and her ex plus she was super lonely there during the pandemic, must be difficult to face all the memories again

What has love-fest 2021 been about then? Rubbing it in her ex’s face?

Tara seemed so emotionally checked out of her previous relationship, she shrugged off a ten year relationship so easily. It’s like she needs men for the validation but doesn’t care which man it comes from.

Reactions: 3
Didn't Tara have a story up saying they were calling time on their relationship for now?
I thought that too but now I think she just meant them actually spending time together. She’s on her stories now defending rushing into a relationship after a breakup. I just don’t think she’s qualified to say this is successful when they’ve only been together a few months

Reactions: 5
Jaysus she’s like a dog with a bone today on the defence about jumping into a relationship so soon. Yes everyone has their own way of healing but personally I wanted at least a year to myself to heal and figure out exactly what I wanted, and that was after a 2.5 year relationship - not 10 years!

Reactions: 2
I'm sort of loving seeing Tara spend 2 weeks in Mexico before she heads back to the States because I was half thinking of doing it myself. My boyfriend lives there and I haven't seen him in forever. I think as long as she's responsible about it - taking several tests and all that jazz, then there isn't anything wrong with it.

It's absolutely mad that she's gone into another long distance relationship - I really can't see that lasting lol.

Reactions: 3
Laughing at her claddagh ring! I’d say she turn it facing out for a whole week max hahaha.......
I also don’t understand who she’s trying to prove her relationship too?.. like did anyone mention it, or did she just decide to bring it up?
Definitely just spent the last few months trying to rub it in the ex’s face, it’s beyond obvious!

Reactions: 5
Hilarious! And you probably would say to people "oh you have a type" in real life. It's light hearted. She is just very defensive about being with this new fella😂. Why even post a photo of him if you don't want people to comment? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have definitely said this before in real life. She just doesn't like hearing how predictable and not over her ex she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus she’s changed so much, why do they all go to NYC and get infected by this “eat, pray, love“ mambo-jambo- all the vibesssss bull crap, that somehow seems to turn them into a more toxic, passive aggressive, negative, patronising version of themselves.
I really did like her years ago, 😕

Reactions: 15
Yeah I used to love her. She was totally one of my faves. She's an absolute self obsessed gobshite now. Cathal made a lucky escape tbh.

Reactions: 7
Yeah I used to love her. She was totally one of my faves. She's an absolute self obsessed gobshite now. Cathal made a lucky escape tbh.
bet he's absolutely delighted with himself. He's probably half-amused half-freaked out by the new guy. Who won't last. Who was for dodgy dancing and self indulgent OMGIMOKYOUGUYSIMGROWINGLIBRA content

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm kind of annoyed she felt it was okay to immediately go out to grab coffee after traveling via plane. I quarantined for a week and got a covid test before venturing out since it's possible to catch it while traveling regardless if she tested negative before boarding the plane (and testing positive could take days so rapid tests aren't useful). At least she got her vaccine, but I felt she should have quarantined for at least a week before going out and potentially exposing others/nurses.

Reactions: 8
I'm kind of annoyed she felt it was okay to immediately go out to grab coffee after traveling via plane. I quarantined for a week and got a covid test before venturing out since it's possible to catch it while traveling regardless if she tested negative before boarding the plane (and testing positive could take days so rapid tests aren't useful). At least she got her vaccine, but I felt she should have quarantined for at least a week before going out and potentially exposing others/nurses.
I was waiting to see what she'd do. Regulations state even with a negative test she's supposed to isolate for 7 days :rolleyes: but guess it doesn't fit with the story aesthetic she's been going for that she can't even pretend she's quarantining.

Reactions: 2
I was waiting to see what she'd do. Regulations state even with a negative test she's supposed to isolate for 7 days :rolleyes: but guess it doesn't fit with the story aesthetic she's been going for that she can't even pretend she's quarantining.
Actually asymptomatic travelers arriving to NYC from another country don't have to test or quarantine after they arrive. It's still recommended but not mandatory. I don't think running for some groceries/coffee is a big deal but we'll see what else she gets up to!

Reactions: 1