Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

roseoftralee

The D must be truly fantastic to imprison yourself in a sterile loft in a city of millions of single hotties, slowly losing your mind to girl boss horoscope mysticism, only to get the ride at Christmas and birthdays. I am once again trying to free Tarmar from this sick situation so that she may sow her wild oats and give us quality horny content us homegirls need. Thank you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

roseoftralee

Previously I was critical of her girl boss mysticism and quackery, but now I am fully here for it. In fact, why stop at hypnotism, she should get into phrenology, measuring craniums, leeches and as many other discredited medical theories as possible. If you want to become a hypnotist after a 3 week course and read only books by a fringe conspiracy theorist/hypnotist, whose speciality is Nostrodamus, I support you. It would be cool if she started each video touching her temples saying "buy squarespace.com account" over and over while a spiral slowly rotates over her face. 🌀 I would love this pivot, hopefully it happens!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

thereshegoesagain

I would beg to differ! I found him to be one of the most genuine guys I’ve come across, a proper gentleman and sooo funny… I definitely wouldn’t say he’s under socialized LOL
Sounds like he might have been trying to have a bit of craic, or maybe your name is Tara…?? hahahaha

Anyways it seems quite harsh to be bashing his character over one random message on a dating app? Especially when we’ve all probably had way more disgusting/rude things said to us on them them apps…..
….maybe your name is cathal? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

ccjlol

I'm watching her newest vid and she's talking about the lovers Sunday products... I feel quite shocked! Didn't the lovers Sunday concept come from an Instagram account she used to always share images from (@sundays_are_for_lovers)? So she's just ripped of someone else's idea totally, switched the words around ever so slightly and decided to profit off it herself instead?!

• Wow
Reactions: 25

Tiger tat

I LOVE that her new fella is like ‘oh no keep me off your socials but please furnish my flat for free by begging brands’

• Haha
Reactions: 25

girloxoxo

So sick of her constant use of “my mans”…. Like she tries soooo hard and it comes off as so pathetic
She is an awful one for appropriating African American vernacular. Sick of the "my mans" "your gurl" "hittin' different" and the "I do be" usage from a girl who grew up in Cork.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Awordwithelle

Wow I didn't picture him as the type to do that, do you mind sharing what he said?
So I opened with a compliment and then he said that he didn't like my name (??? I don't even have an unusual name or anything)

And then he sent another message that was along the lines of "oh you seem so pleased that im interested in you" when all I had done was send one message.... Like this is how dating apps work

Honestly it's not that bad and doesn't reach the level of tinder nightmares or anything but I suppose I just had the impression that he seemed really nice so I was quite surprised that his openers were quite...rude?

So then I unmatched lol. It was a very limited interaction and I might just be reading into it too much but I was just left thinking that maybe isn't such a nice guy.

• Wow
Reactions: 22

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Not the original poster but for me its as follows:

1. The cost of healthcare
2. Guns being freely available
3. Typically annual leave is 10 days.
4. The dividedness of the country politically - it fewls uneasy (as told to me by people living there)
5. It sickens me just how badly the poor and elderly seem to be let down by the country - theyre lacking in terms of benefits for those sho need it.
6. Education is not achievable without a mountain of debt/wealthy parents
Throw into this spending thousands on flights and visas and lawyers just so you cant rent an *aesthetic* loft in Brooklyn and drink iced coffee from that one place.

• Haha

Emilyinparis20

Yessss, found those dressing gown stories so condescending! Like you think being in Ireland is a regression, yet all her friends/boyfriends are Irish?!

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
I feel like Tarrrrrr is suffering from a bit of arrested development. It seems like her life is so stagnated. She used to have a really good sense of style imo but now she just wears tiktok trends. Scrolling through her IG feed there’s maybe two decent outfits, and even those are just classic basic looks, nothing wow.

Even her loft looks quite dated now, the decor and overall vibe of the place is very 2018/2019. She’s in yet another long distance relationship with some guy from her home town. She doesn’t seem to have any real solid close friendships, just girls she occasionally links up with who match her ~aesthetic~. Not a thing about her life has evolved in the past 4ish years.

I mean I can’t lie, I’m also a millennial who’s feeling a bit stuck atm, covid really derailed a lot of us younger millennials. But with Tar she’s so weirdly smug and braggy, she really thinks she’s this IT Girl. But even with all the money and living in NYC her life seems so hollowed out and dull to me. Just derivative and try hard and performative.

Reactions: 21

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Why do you feel this way? Not judging but curious. What is your country of origin?
Not the original poster but for me its as follows:

1. The cost of healthcare
2. Guns being freely available
3. Typically annual leave is 10 days.
4. The dividedness of the country politically - it fewls uneasy (as told to me by people living there)
5. It sickens me just how badly the poor and elderly seem to be let down by the country - theyre lacking in terms of benefits for those sho need it.
6. Education is not achievable without a mountain of debt/wealthy parents

Dearreader

VIP Member
Brb going to film myself getting coffee on route to work. I'll also film what outfit I'm wearing and the croissant I choose from the bakery. It's just so taxing being a creative. Do I take a pic for the gram in my dickies or levis? Decisions, decisions.

Last edited:

Corkgal1997

Chatty Member
I agree with a lot of things you guys are saying, used to love her and her chill vibes but omg she is so smug she is unwatchable, she has become so so conceited.

OT but her ex is on tinder and has matched with a number of friends and I haha!

ETA I only swiped right bc I recognised him... not my cup of tea lol
He actually seemed like a nice guy. He seemed to want nothing to do with her social media, which I thought was refreshing. She spoke in her latest video about how she was more ambitious than her ex and it caused issues in their relationship. I disagree, he flew to New York after getting a masters in whatever he did. She has zero ambition, other than to flog bullshit. Would love to know what her lifelong goal is, and how she thinks her ambition outweighs someone who actually worked hard to achieve what they got, and still wanted to make his own way in New York rather than using her for money etc

• Heart

girloxoxo

I was coming on here to roast her for thinking "I live in New York" is a personality type, but christ no wonder it's such an oasis to her if she has to deal with this shit attitude back home. I'm not getting the big deal over a photo where she's as covered as she would be at the beach. Do the Irish lads also think bikini-clad women at the beach belong to em too?
Have to agree with this. This attitude towards women celebrating their bodies and their sexuality is one of the many reasons I could never see myself back home. There's a lot to critique about Tara but if she wants to post a photo of herself in her knickers then she should absolutely be able to do that without worrying about some lad she's seeing getting shite from his mates over it. And if he is, that says more about him and his mates than it does about her.

Reactions: 20

notphillipa

Chatty Member
She can’t handle being challenged. An Irish guy will fall for the cool girl schtick. A guy who lives in New York wouldn’t be long seeing through it

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Wasn't she talking about buying property here and isn't her boyfriend the most Irish-looking fella you could get? You're not above Ireland girlie.

Fairly sure you have the same Nespresso machine in NY, I'm so sorry it's not the same vibe in Ireland.

FassyFupaDoll

Remember when she would film herself dancing to shitty techno music and she would eye fuck the camera and have this weird, flirty look on her face? It made me feel so uncomfortable, like I was being molested or something.

She tries so hard to be sexy and it never works, she always looks so awkward.

• Haha

lavienrose

I cant take her relationship seriously. it's like she swapped out her old guy with a replica of a new guy to fill the space.

• Haha
Reactions: 19