TarMar (Irish blogger living in NYC)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's awful that western countries like the states are funneling people through another worse off country. Mexico is not as well equipped to deal with covid. I was listening to a podcast about how "excess deaths" is a way of estimating actual deaths from covid when covid related deaths are undercounted. In Mexico the figure for covid dates could be 60% more than reported. They have one of the world's lowest testing rates. Which means it has actually done worse than Brazil. There she was swanning around Mexico City like a gobshite. I don't understand it because even she doesn't give a tit about other people then she should have at least cared about catching covid there herself and testing positive. The straight back to the US to get her vaccine...

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Actually asymptomatic travelers arriving to NYC from another country don't have to test or quarantine after they arrive. It's still recommended but not mandatory. I don't think running for some groceries/coffee is a big deal but we'll see what else she gets up to!
Just another reason covid probably won't end when the rules are too lenient on travelers. Better to be safe than sorry in my opinion, but I'll probably stop following her since she annoys me in other ways too

Reactions: 4
This is obviously just a personal preference, but I live in Canada and would LOVE to see more YouTubers and content from places like Ireland. There are plenty of videos of gentrifiers in Brooklyn already.
I’m from Cork and it’s nothing like she is portraying it to be. Don’t get me wrong Ireland is beautiful but it’s not a green hills, old small towns and country side like she’s making it out to be! Very false

Reactions: 5
Jesus she’s changed so much, why do they all go to NYC and get infected by this “eat, pray, love“ mambo-jambo- all the vibesssss bull crap, that somehow seems to turn them into a more toxic, passive aggressive, negative, patronising version of themselves.
I really did like her years ago, 😕
I followed her for years and then all this dancing started!! CRINGE!!!! Unfollowed immediately but not before me and my partner had a few laughs off it

Am I alone in saying that I can't stand RuthyRuby? There is something so off about her as well like she's trying to give off faux Parisian chic x Sex and the City "vibes" it just seems so goofy to me. Her style isn't exactly groundbreaking either imho
RuthyRuby is such a wannabe influencer 🙄 When she had less than 1000 followers she used to do Q&A’s and they were so cringe 😬 When asked if she wanted to be an influencer she said she would love to be and make a career out of it and now more recently when asked the question she acts like she doesn’t want to be and that she just gained followers from nowhere. She is a leech! She had an agenda when she started hanging out with Tara which was to gain followers from her and she was successful. Stupidly Tara kept giving her exposure and told people to follow her. I went to the same secondary school as Ruth and she was desperate to be a model- she loves attention. She looks so different now since she has had her lips done. Also annoying when people actually go to college and study skincare/make up and she thinks she is qualified to give advice 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Oh has Ruth had her lips done? I thought she might just be a bit unusual looking naturally. I can never tell unless it has gone wrong.

There's no way I could watch that video of her and Ruth. Did they say anything of interest or just the usual absolute shite?

Reactions: 7
Oh has Ruth had her lips done? I thought she might just be a bit unusual looking naturally. I can never tell unless it has gone wrong.
Yes she has had them done. I went to the same school as her so know this (they were non existent) but look at her older photos to see

There's no way I could watch that video of her and Ruth. Did they say anything of interest or just the usual absolute shite?
Bet Ruth was hoping to get MORE followers from Tara 😂😂 desperate

Reactions: 1
Are you absolutely sure?! Her mother sort of has the same lips as her. 🤷‍♀️
Yes absolutely sure. As I said go back to older photos and u will see the difference. U can also see the bumps on her lips which some people get from filler

Reactions: 1
yeah, same bumps that roz Purcell has!
Omg Liz Purcell too? I love finding out when people have work done because it makes me realize that the way they look isn't something I'd aspire too, so I feel a little better about myself naturally.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She reposted a tiktok about being 'done with capitalism' in her stories. Girl makes tenfold more money posting selfies and pictures of her daily iced coffees in single use plastic cups than people who have to actually work for a living, capitalism has only ever benefitted her.

Reactions: 17
Lol there's not many jobs that are more capitalist than being an "influencer", it's in the name. I know we all exist in a capitalist society but being an influencer literally is convincing people to buy tit they don't need 💅.

Sorry I forgot Tara prefers "content creator" but she's creating the content to influence people to buy tit they don't need soo...

She really has no brains.

Reactions: 16
I'm sorry but the crystal chatter in the newest video... She's worried about her neighbour's energy passing through to her place so she got a crystal- I really don't remember her being so wacky about half a year ago. At the moment I just don't see the reason why she's in NYC if she has to make such an effort to "protect herself" from "bad vibes".

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she keep dancing in her stories? She can’t dance!! Also the astrology talk is so cringeworthy 😖

• Sick
Reactions: 6