TarMar (Irish blogger living in NYC)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i wonder how she affords her lifestyle like all the expensive clothes and jewlery, a nyc aprt, now a cartier watch just cause she wanted, her youtube and instagram are all relativly small in followers. idk if this has been discussed but ive always wondered where she gets so much money from
The Cartier watch was part of the eBay #spons content not her own dollar, it is so not her style. Always fascinating to see influencers completely bend their own style for a freebie. Imagine getting paid AND getting an expensive watch, lucky her!

Her and Retro are similar when it comes to those click bait YouTube video titles.

Reactions: 4
Has she taken the video down?

She really has not made the most of her time in ireland in terms of capitalising on her social media. Barely mentioned it. It would have been such a change of scenery. Generally her cinematography (b roll) is pretty good, but we r bored of the new York shite. She could have really shot some beautiful things in irealnd but literally barely mentioned it at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So she said best case scenario for her going back was August and now she's going back next month? 😂 drama queen.

Didn't see her vid or clickbait title but I find it really annoying the way she plasters a lot of her personal life online and uses click bait titles but then gets really angry when people ask her stuff about her personal life. How are her genuine followers supposed to know what they can and can't ask when she uses her personal life for views?

Reactions: 5
If Tara is planning on being back in NY at the beginning of May and because of the travel ban she can't enter the US straight from Ireland, it must mean she is entering through the backdoor - Mexico. Wonder if she'll actually own up to it.

Reactions: 3
If Tara is planning on being back in NY at the beginning of May and because of the travel ban she can't enter the US straight from Ireland, it must mean she is entering through the backdoor - Mexico. Wonder if she'll actually own up to it.
you can still travel for 'essential purposes' so seeing as she works there and is renting an aprt there i dont think shed have any problems as long as she provides her negative test

you can still travel for 'essential purposes' so seeing as she works there and is renting an aprt there i dont think shed have any problems as long as she provides her negative test
There's currently a ban on entry to the US for anyone coming directly from Ireland. Only US citizens and green card holders are exempt. You can also get an exemption through the embassy if you show that your visit is in the national interest, but I can't see how being a blogger would qualify. She'll have to go via a third-party country and quarantine there for two weeks like Retro Flame did. I actually really hope she's more open about it than Retro though cause I'm so curious about what the process is like.

Reactions: 2
There's currently a ban on entry to the US for anyone coming directly from Ireland. Only US citizens and green card holders are exempt. You can also get an exemption through the embassy if you show that your visit is in the national interest, but I can't see how being a blogger would qualify. She'll have to go via a third-party country and quarantine there for two weeks like Retro Flame did. I actually really hope she's more open about it than Retro though cause I'm so curious about what the process is like.
oh i see, yeah i doubt she will be open about it, she didnt even say she was back in ireland until like a month had past

Reactions: 1
Looks like she’s back to breaking the covid rules..
She makes it too obvious when she goes quiet for a few days that she’s doing something.
When she quarantines for going back to the states she’ll let you know 4 weeks later.. and she’ll be like surprise!!

Reactions: 2
Looks like she’s back to breaking the covid rules..
She makes it too obvious when she goes quiet for a few days that she’s doing something.
When she quarantines for going back to the states she’ll let you know 4 weeks later.. and she’ll be like surprise!!
Que the click bait video ‘SURPRISE’ while only crediting good vibes and strong Libra energy as to how she got back in 👊🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She'll pre record stuff in Ireland and post videos of that which is what she did when she came back to Ireland, she had a load of pre recorded NYC stuff.

She is the queen of tacky clickbait. Didn't she also sell loads of her gifted PR stuff? This watch will be no exception. First week back in NYC it'll be missing from her wrist, guaranteed.

She is the queen of tacky clickbait. Didn't she also sell loads of her gifted PR stuff? This watch will be no exception. First week back in NYC it'll be missing from her wrist, guaranteed.
sellings pr stuff is the lowest of the low, like if you dont want it just donate it or give it to one of your followers

Reactions: 8
What is the voiceover intro on this mornings video. I felt awkward listening to it 😬
Feeling the cottage though.

A self indulgent video of her film photos again.....

At least this time all the photos aren't from when she went to somewhere that was suffering from wildfires and also in the middle of a pandemic when she said she was having a media detox but still posed for a million film photos and then made a self indulgent video about the photos 😂😂😂😅.

The new fella is the image of Cathal 😅😂.

Reactions: 3
What is the voiceover intro on this mornings video. I felt awkward listening to it 😬
Feeling the cottage though.
I couldn't watch more than a few seconds, the second hand embarrassment oh good LORD. What a plank. She talks about Ireland like she's patting a child's head. She'd never do that with her #hotgirlsummer NYC content. Oh gosh, she's so unlikeable.

• Haha
Reactions: 6