TarMar (Irish blogger living in NYC)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she just spent 1600dollars on a chair, 1 single chair!!
Thats is so ridiculous. Even if I had the money I wouldnt spend it on one single chair, she has more money than sense..
Does she even make that much do you think?? She doesnt have a huge following on YouTube in comparison to big name fashion/lifestyle bloggers, and only seems to get as hoc brand deals

Reactions: 6
Thats is so ridiculous. Even if I had the money I wouldnt spend it on one single chair, she has more money than sense..
Does she even make that much do you think?? She doesnt have a huge following on YouTube in comparison to big name fashion/lifestyle bloggers, and only seems to get as hoc brand deals
Aye I’ve wondered this.. like how does she actually afford this lifestyle?

Reactions: 2
she just spent 1600dollars on a chair, 1 single chair!!
In fairness I know it's a lot, but it's a piece of art. I spent a similar amount on some Thonet chairs (albeit there were two of them). Its furniture that will actually increase in value if you take care of it properly. No idea how she affords this stuff though. She literally puts out one video per week, a random campaign here and there, and spends her Mondays in the park writing poetry.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In fairness I know it's a lot, but it's a piece of art. I spent a similar amount on some Thonet chairs (albeit there were two of them). Its furniture that will actually increase in value if you take care of it properly. No idea how she affords this stuff though. She literally puts out one video per week, a random campaign here and there, and spends her Mondays in the park writing poetry.
where is all the money coming from tho she gets like 20k veiws on youtube :oops:

Reactions: 5
where is all the money coming from tho she gets like 20k veiws on youtube :oops:
Onlyfans, sugar baby, credit cards?

People have gone into debt, like easily 10K in credit card debt, just to pay for all of those fancy vacations, luxe bags, etc. Some influencers are getting paid by working as sugar babies or even selling sexual favours. I don´t know if you saw the tea channels talking about this young Insta girl crying that her Instagram account got suspended (she said some racist stuff) and was begging for it to be reinstated because she was "nothing without her following" and would have gone back to stripping/prostitution because she "was not able" to work at McDonald or something those lines.

I just checked Tar on Socialblade, that site is not exactly accurate but a-ok estimate - her estimated monthly earnings are $44 - $710.
She must be making a lot of money from ads, Instagram etc. because I can't see how she can afford to rent that loft with this estimate.

• Wow
Onlyfans, sugar baby, credit cards?

People have gone into debt, like easily 10K in credit card debt, just to pay for all of those fancy vacations, luxe bags, etc. Some influencers are getting paid by working as sugar babies or even selling sexual favours. I don´t know if you saw the tea channels talking about this young Insta girl crying that her Instagram account got suspended (she said some racist stuff) and was begging for it to be reinstated because she was "nothing without her following" and would have gone back to stripping/prostitution because she "was not able" to work at McDonald or something those lines.

I just checked Tar on Socialblade, that site is not exactly accurate but a-ok estimate - her estimated monthly earnings are $44 - $710.
She must be making a lot of money from ads, Instagram etc. because I can't see how she can afford to rent that loft with this estimate.
Maybe she come from a wealthy family and is supported by them?

Reactions: 3
Her parents seem to have a ordinary house, nothing fancy, so can't imagine they're rich. She even had to move out when she was home because their house didn't fit her 'aesthetic' 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
She has made videos in the past when she was a student and flat out denied her parents helped her financially. I'd say they did help her a bit though? She said she always worked but she only ever used to work part time at Chanel at Christmas so I don't get how she funded herself through college. Her parents definitely don't support her now though I'd say her income is mostly from ads. Influencers earn more from that than people expect. A few grand just for one. The pay for them is probably higher in the US too. I dunno why she would drop that much on a chair though when she doesn't even plan to live in the US long term.

Reactions: 2
Wish someone would tell her that the constant photos of her single use plastic coffee cups are tacky and antithetical to the whole spiritual - at one with the universe - vibe she's going for.

Reactions: 10
After Tara returned to NY on IG stories she shared tips on alternative ways to generate income. They were along the lines of nannying, social media manager and creating blogs purely for link selling. I wouldn’t surprised if Tara is doing something like those alongside being an influencer as I don’t think she could afford the rent and her lifestyle from her influencer income alone.

Oh lord she’s dancing in the apartment (or should I say LOFT) again hahahah
Is it me or does she always sound like she has a blocked nose?

• Haha
One of my pet instahun peevs is when they record other people without their knowledge or consent and stick it up on their stories like she has now. It's disgusting!!! 😡

Reactions: 12
Oh lord she’s dancing in the apartment (or should I say LOFT) again hahahah
Is it me or does she always sound like she has a blocked nose?
Blocked with bullshit. I hate when she parades around showing outfits as if anyone cares...and she's always "coming through with xyz for y'all" AGAIN, TURDMAR, please, no one cares!!!! Come back down to earth and be sound!

• Haha
Blocked with bullshit. I hate when she parades around showing outfits as if anyone cares...and she's always "coming through with xyz for y'all" AGAIN, TURDMAR, please, no one cares!!!! Come back down to earth and be sound!
She just always sounds so nasally it really bothers me haha! Constantly trying to sound American

Reactions: 1
Is she really trying to get us to feel sorry for her speaking about affiliate links and commission? You literally get paid for doing nothing it doesn’t matter how much you get!!! I don’t usually buy from swipe ups I rather go on the site and not give people the commission- that’s if I buy things as I don’t like fast fashion. I like how she shared the amount of commission she gets from an item in the lower price range too, would hardly share how much she gets from the more expensive pieces

Reactions: 3
I mean it's based on volume as well. 35cent is for one. Big influencers are obviously making coin off affiliate links because so many people buy the item. What is she trying to prove? And yes obviously people think influencers who only ever link an item that's #af are greedy. She's dull as dishwasher these days I don't even look at her stories anymore.