TarMar (Irish blogger living in NYC)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She spent months a few years ago talking about how she could not find an aesthetic cup for her iced coffee and that's why she didn't have a reusable one. Soundsike a joke but it's not. Really turned me off her. Imagine not using a reusable cup cos you can't find an aesthetic one 😑.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh haha I just remembered when she finally found an aesthetic iced coffee cup she wanted to start selling them to her followers😂 At remember if she actually did it in the end or not.

What planet is Tara on? Don’t most reusable iced coffee cups look exactly like the ones coffee shops use? 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Have to laugh at Tara not being able to get her visa stamped until August. She never was the smartest. Obviously just decided to fly home and didn't even look into any of that stuff. I am sure the massive backlog already existed when she flew back. Not to mention embassies could be closed for extended periods. I have absolutely no sympathy for her after people were asked not to fly back but she's above everyone 😂😂.

And yeah it's pretty boring that she left her boyfriend for another long distance relationship with an Irish lad. Well guess they won't be long distance until after the summer given she can't get back to the states.

Also just shows how pecarious her visa status is that you have to actually exit the country to reapply. I live abroad and I just renew my visa without leaving. I personally don't get the appeal of living in the states for that long. But each to their own.
Why do you feel this way? Not judging but curious. What is your country of origin?

Why do you feel this way? Not judging but curious. What is your country of origin?
Not the original poster but for me its as follows:

1. The cost of healthcare
2. Guns being freely available
3. Typically annual leave is 10 days.
4. The dividedness of the country politically - it fewls uneasy (as told to me by people living there)
5. It sickens me just how badly the poor and elderly seem to be let down by the country - theyre lacking in terms of benefits for those sho need it.
6. Education is not achievable without a mountain of debt/wealthy parents

Reactions: 21
Not the original poster but for me its as follows:

1. The cost of healthcare
2. Guns being freely available
3. Typically annual leave is 10 days.
4. The dividedness of the country politically - it fewls uneasy (as told to me by people living there)
5. It sickens me just how badly the poor and elderly seem to be let down by the country - theyre lacking in terms of benefits for those sho need it.
6. Education is not achievable without a mountain of debt/wealthy parents
Throw into this spending thousands on flights and visas and lawyers just so you cant rent an *aesthetic* loft in Brooklyn and drink iced coffee from that one place.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Throw into this spending thousands on flights and visas and lawyers just so you cant rent an *aesthetic* loft in Brooklyn and drink iced coffee from that one place.
Whatever it takes to run away from the fact of facing your ex!?….. how do you expect her to not use disposable cups, when her partner of ten years is disposable…. LOL
Girls running from herself…

• Haha
Reactions: 5

$2800 a month * faints*
Bloddy hell, she could have put that money into a down payment for a flat or a house, I can’t remember how long she lived there but for the last year she could have saved 33600!
That’s an insane amount of money for a place she has not been in for a year or something like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I'm sure she sublet the place when she wasn't there.

But she strikes me as pretty dumb with money alright. I would imagine the % of her income she spends on rent is super high which is just a bad financial decision if you can avoid it.

Obviously some people can't avoid that if rents are high and their income is low.

She was saying she wouldn't have to quarantine anymore if she travels because of the new rules. I was like uhm hello do you know the meaning of quarantine? She was swanning around Mexico. That is not quarantining 😂😂. Just say two weeks hols in another country so you can use a loophole to get into the States. Hardly quarantine.

I'm shocked her and the boyfriend haven't broken up yet.

Reactions: 10
So did she breakup with the Cathal look alike or is her latest video just more clickbate shite? I can't bear to give her my view on YouTube lol

Reactions: 2
I skimmed and it's click bait. She talks some amount shite in the bits I stopped on. How anyone could watch the whole thing idk.

Can't believe she's in another long distance relash.

Reactions: 6
Lol she'll be over him soon enough and then she'll move onto some bougie DJ from Bushwick who does graffiti art shows on the side, has a moustache and runs a coffee truck on weekends lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah and she works for herself she could easily do some travelling. She could go to South America or something. Yet she jets half way across the world to go to Santorini..... ok...

V boring.

Reactions: 1