TarMar (Irish blogger living in NYC)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really can’t help but put her foot in it!! She’s definitely trying to rub the whole thing in our/her ex’s face...
like who says ‘as soon as my path cleared’!? As in my boyfriends in the way can you just wait till he’s out of the way...
Definitely didn’t take her long to have ‘time alone’ and get rid of the ‘baggage’, literally! Because half that apartment is full of his things.. she didn’t get rid of the baggage that suits her from the looks of it!
Sounds like Tara doesn’t realise relationships can be difficulty and go through phases... of course new relationships are different/ more exciting!

Reactions: 7
Too*

what do we think of this......?
The moron obviously never heard of GOMI. Playing the victim card again. Such a speshul snowflake.
I'm sure her ex feels truly disgusted by her, she can't wait to get the digs in at any given opportunity.
He seemed really private so it must be really difficult.
I see no evidence of Tara's new 'growth' from working on herself. Well, just her big fat ego and pretentious pseudo-intellectual garbage.
I like her hair though. At least she got one thing right. :LOL:

Reactions: 4
Too*

what do we think of this......?
She says all this stuff about gossip being ~low vibrational~ but when influencers delete negative comments and police their criticism then of course people are going to gossip
And then sharing the thing from Melanie murphy ... between Melanie having her alt right leanings and Tara breaking restrictions to go see her new boy...
there can be a lot of outright bitchiness on gossip forums that is mean and unnecessary but I think a lot of it is pretty warranted annoyance especially when we get tired of being sneakily sold things or can’t moralise their behaviour in a friggin pandemic especially when Ireland is so dire right now and looking at another lockdown
The thing about Irish creators getting bitched about more is simply her with her spotlight effect, every British or American influencer I follow gets just as much criticism which isn’t nice but i think Irish people have a better bullshit radar to be honest

Reactions: 13
Her wokey-cokey bullshit made me unfollow her months back,

glad the boyfriend has escaped her, hope one day soon she finds a shower and a razor.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Amazing how these influencers minimize their crappy behavior by way of astrology.

It was the libra in me

The stars aligned

I manifested this

Manifest a grip woman

She's only raging someone came on here and spilled the beans about her sending nudes to lads when she was still with cathal.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If you look at this thread you can quite clearly see how opinion changed, and it has nothing to do with her as a person or that we're bitter old Irish witches, the change in opinion is directly linked to her actions over this past year and this holier than thou attitude is testament to that.

I used to love Tara, she really was my favourite, so I'm just disappointed to see this shift.

Reactions: 14
If you look at this thread you can quite clearly see how opinion changed, and it has nothing to do with her as a person or that we're bitter old Irish witches, the change in opinion is directly linked to her actions over this past year and this holier than thou attitude is testament to that.

I used to love Tara, she really was my favourite, so I'm just disappointed to see this shift.
She can't handle people having opinions, yet she 'puts herself out there.' Then posts crap about watching her every move (lol, narcissist much) yet she is clearly glued to this forum. Oh, the irony.
No need to check up on her guys! Even though it's all you think about! I have the spoilers here! -

NYC (same 3 places, nothing informative or interesting) - Cathal 2.0 -iced coffee - acting like she's better than everyone else - NYC (same 3 places, nothing informative or interesting) - Cathal 2.0 - iced coffee - acting like she's better than everyone else ....ZZZzzzzzzzz

Reactions: 3
Amazing how these influencers minimize their crappy behavior by way of astrology.

It was the libra in me

The stars aligned

I manifested this

Manifest a grip woman

She's only raging someone came on here and spilled the beans about her sending nudes to lads when she was still with cathal.
Lol I don't even have IG so don't worry Tar I'm not following your every move....

The manifestation thing while not all BS I saw KarenBritChick had a video up of how she manifested a Hermes Kelly bag ... Girl as hard as I could try, at best I could manifest a knock off from Penneys .... I can't manifest thousands of $$, the stars probably haven't aligned for me.
Also the thing Tar posted wtf I was getting lost reading it, to me it was like "but to some too this too could too" ... Girl you tryna reach your word count on an essay?

Also sending nudes to other guys while you were with your boyfriend, shady isn't even the word.
Shes a full on narc

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her boyfriends April fools would really annoy me but maybe I have no sense of humour 😂

Reactions: 2
Her boyfriends April fools would really annoy me but maybe I have no sense of humour 😂
Absolutely agree - joking about things like that is so strange to me and would have me second guessing the person if it was my boyfriend.

Reactions: 3
Its a very toxic and manipulative trait. You are quite literally upsetting someone in order to gauge how the feel about you/validate you/stroke your ego. If that's someones version of a joke that soon into a relationship..... 🙃

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
anyone think she’s being very full on coupley very quick - lots of use of the word boyfriend and couple etc feels very urgent or something , maybe just the early days of love

Reactions: 7
Didn’t know Tara had a thread on tattle! 😂 I was subbed to her ages ago and unsubbed when she started getting over-opinionated re; American politics. Unless she has citizenship in the US she can shut her mouth or leave.

Her new bf sounds like an immature douche.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I couldn't get over that! Talk about being ungrateful. Sorry that your parents and their belongings aren’t your ~ vibe ~ she’s really turned insufferable 🙄
Wow, i didn't catch them. absolutely disgusting! after not seeing her family for over a year all she cares about is having to move out bc of aesthetics! She has been bugging me for awhile with her smug face and bad dancing, it's almost like putting on a bad show for social media, look at me im so carefree..

Reactions: 5
Wow, i didn't catch them. absolutely disgusting! after not seeing her family for over a year all she cares about is having to move out bc of aesthetics! She has been bugging me for awhile with her smug face and bad dancing, it's almost like putting on a bad show for social media, look at me im so carefree..
Remember when she was all “I like to keep my private life private” when asked if she was single but now that she’s got a new bf it’s all she knows how to bleeping post about

Reactions: 6