TarMar (Irish blogger living in NYC)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just after watching her video, and can’t believe the audacity.. she literally admitted to started a “relationship” with this guy while still being with Cathal. ‘Talked everyday’.... and I remember them stupid zoom parties she was having! She started them from the start of the pandemic,no?
I’d say she’s been doing some snaking about for a while, sure she was home the Christmas before without her boyfriend and was out with her close friend group. Who knows what lies she’s been talking the last year like.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yeah it's fairly obvious now why she kept it private for so long and was so snarky when people asked her if she had a boyfriend 😂😂.

Reactions: 6
Yeah it's fairly obvious now why she kept it private for so long and was so snarky when people asked her if she had a boyfriend 😂😂.
Yeh she clearly didn’t wanna have to deal with it until she got her story straight I’d say. She must have waited until there was a bit of a ‘gap’ between the two.
Also if they where close friends from before surely Cathal knows him and he knows Cathal?? They where going out for 10 years so they’ve bound to have met? Just all seems very sly...

Reactions: 11
Agreed it would be interesting to see how she does in Ireland but I think that being in NYC is her selling point. She won't be living in a loft or getting that kind of content that she depends on in Cork. Yes it's lovely to see our beautiful country in her vlog but she's been home for 3 months now and still putting out NYC content because she knows that's appealing to audience because it's unique!
This is obviously just a personal preference, but I live in Canada and would LOVE to see more YouTubers and content from places like Ireland. There are plenty of videos of gentrifiers in Brooklyn already.

Reactions: 12
Can't believe she's got a court order, seems a bit excessive? Her travel is in no way essential or emergency. After all the hoops she jumped through to get this visa, what a mess 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Maybe I picked her up wrong but she said she joined a lawsuit and got a court order to get an appointment at a US consulate quicker to get the visa stamp.
Oh wow..... like it’s tit that people can’t travel but you reap what you sow, she made the choice to come home knowing that there are travel restrictions left, right and centre!

Reactions: 8
It's funny she's making click bait titles about her ex given what she did to him. Let's just say if he looked at her phone he would be shocked at what she was sending other guys.
Come back and tell more!

Her ex went back to Ireland because his visa was expiring, Tara kept mentioning him in vlogs after he left for at least two or three months then radio silence. I think she must have been messaging her new boyfriend, her ex found out and dumped her, Tara carried on with her new boyfriend but kept coy to avoid online negativity.

Tara needs New York to get a passive audience, as all NY influencers do.

lol she's def been checking up here anyway, just went on insta to tell us all her new relationship happened months after her break up!!!

• Haha
lol she's def been checking up here anyway, just went on insta to tell us all her new relationship happened months after her break up!!!
Just seen that too! Obviously she’s gonna say that.. super defensive. Why would she even bring it up if she didn’t want it out there??
When you think about it she’s ran the whole narrative of the situation, it’s not as if her ex is gonna make a video/ig story in response.. so she can try and make herself look great, but it just doesn’t add up.
Keep it up Tara

I’m also extremely confused about her new gaff, the place we’ve been seeing on her stories def isn’t her parents gaff but then she’s posting videos of her parents gaff and the corgi? What’s the real tea sis. I haven’t seen my elderly parents in months (parents in Dublin, I’m in Cork) cuz ya know, I’m not above the law...?!

Reactions: 15
so she cheated emotionally at least with cathal 2.0. that's cold. i'd have more understanding if she met a guy in america while cathal was in ireland or met someone totally new and different. but no, another beared irish guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And she’s clearly trying to compensate with all these posts. She’s a walking contradiction.. I’m not showing my new bf off, but then posts more pics of him than we’ve seen of Cathal 1.0 ever haha probably just to make him jealous...
I just can’t imagine how you’d be with someone for 10 years or however long she was with her ex and just end it while he’s presumably stuck in another country. I assume she didn’t even attempt to work anything out with him, as she was off posting pics of Galway as soon as she was off the plane...
her life’s that dull this whole situation is clearly the only bit of content she has from the looks of it... so she’s playing up to it.

Reactions: 4
Have to laugh at Tara not being able to get her visa stamped until August. She never was the smartest. Obviously just decided to fly home and didn't even look into any of that stuff. I am sure the massive backlog already existed when she flew back. Not to mention embassies could be closed for extended periods. I have absolutely no sympathy for her after people were asked not to fly back but she's above everyone 😂😂.

And yeah it's pretty boring that she left her boyfriend for another long distance relationship with an Irish lad. Well guess they won't be long distance until after the summer given she can't get back to the states.

Also just shows how pecarious her visa status is that you have to actually exit the country to reapply. I live abroad and I just renew my visa without leaving. I personally don't get the appeal of living in the states for that long. But each to their own.

Reactions: 7
Have to laugh at Tara not being able to get her visa stamped until August. She never was the smartest. Obviously just decided to fly home and didn't even look into any of that stuff.
I think she has a really inflated ego and she probably thought they would just cater to her every whim because she truly thinks she's an essential worker.

• Haha