TarMar (Irish blogger living in NYC)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to laugh at Tara not being able to get her visa stamped until August. She never was the smartest. Obviously just decided to fly home and didn't even look into any of that stuff. I am sure the massive backlog already existed when she flew back. Not to mention embassies could be closed for extended periods. I have absolutely no sympathy for her after people were asked not to fly back but she's above everyone 😂😂.
This is also the girl who went on holiday to California during the wild fires...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she has a really inflated ego and she probably thought they would just cater to her every whim because she truly thinks she's an essential worker.
Yeah I think it's your usual influencer syndrome: thinking the rules don't apply to them, so unaccustomed to hearing the word 'no,' getting everything for free...

Reactions: 5
So apparently this new guy is “her soulmate”...
Lol maybe she's just saying that so she'll be like hey guys I've decided to stay in Ireland as I've met the one .... Not hey guys I was so naive to come home and travel in the midst of a pandemic 🤦 ~but you do you hun~

From what I remember I think her visa was up at the end of 2020 anyways... so she had to come home no matter?
But I thought the whole point of her new visa was that she was getting it with her ex and they decided to stay for another while. But obviously that’s not the case anymore..
It’s just so clear how much of a narcissist she is...

Lol maybe she's just saying that so she'll be like hey guys I've decided to stay in Ireland as I've met the one .... Not hey guys I was so naive to come home and travel in the midst of a pandemic 🤦 ~but you do you hun~
And putting it down to her major Libra energy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder do you definitely have to leave to get the visa or can you do it in the US if you do it in advance before your other one expires. Seems odd.

I wonder do you definitely have to leave to get the visa or can you do it in the US if you do it in advance before your other one expires. Seems odd.
The you definitely have to leave the country, unless you’re doing a green card marriage I believe...
Surprised she just didn’t do that? Haha she could have still dumped her ex and had a valid reason...

She could have done a day trip to Canada / Mexico and crossed by car and came back again 🙄
You might have to leave and return to your home country but not sure about that. You also definitely have to present at a US embassy by appointment and they reserve the right to decline you there. People were having so many problems with the US Embassy in Dublin on that front that it’s common to go to the consulate in Northern Ireland or fly to London and attend interview at the Embassy there (what retro flame and the sister and the two boyfriends did in 2019 when their visas were up for renewal). Depending on the date of expiry of visa and when you can get an Embassy appointment, you’re likely going to have to be out of the country at least two weeks? Navigating visas in the US is no joke, especially in the four years of the Trump administration. Tarmar is annoying but in fairness this one isn’t on her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She could have done a day trip to Canada / Mexico and crossed by car and came back again 🙄
It's not that easy, its not like they just stamp you and you're good to go again. I do know people who went on holidays to Mexico or Barbados and renewed their visa, but they were gone for at least 2 weeks.

It's not that easy, its not like they just stamp you and you're good to go again. I do know people who went on holidays to Mexico or Barbados and renewed their visa, but they were gone for at least 2 weeks.
But Stephanie O'Quigley is on an O Visa roo & she renewed it without leaving the States? She explained how tough it was to get & how much paperwork she had to submit but she definitely didn't leave New York?

Regarding Tara continuously flouting lockdown rules - do we think she's just skiving up to Galway for the weekly ride or is it the reverse and Cathal 2.0 is coming to Cork...? Or do they now live together and she's going back home to her parents (which I'm sure is within 5k of her new place.....) for visits?

This whole new relationship really irks me and I can't figure out exactly why?! 'co-creators of our own universe' like feck off with this idealistic romantic BS - it's a new relationship, like literally you've been able to see this dude for three months. Go away.

Reactions: 13
Regarding Tara continuously flouting lockdown rules - do we think she's just skiving up to Galway for the weekly ride or is it the reverse and Cathal 2.0 is coming to Cork...? Or do they now live together and she's going back home to her parents (which I'm sure is within 5k of her new place.....) for visits?

This whole new relationship really irks me and I can't figure out exactly why?! 'co-creators of our own universe' like feck off with this idealistic romantic BS - it's a new relationship, like literally you've been able to see this dude for three months. Go away.
I think she's living with him and seeing her parents periodically. Wish I could do that 🙄. She'll say they're in her 'bubble' but that's not a thing atm in Ireland unless you are looking after a solo vunerable person

Reactions: 7
So they moved in together pretty much immediately lol - once the initial love buzz wears off I wonder what will be left...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have an O visa and you don't have to leave to get your status renewed but if you leave the US, you won't be let back into the country without a new visa stamp in your passport which you need to get at the embassy (doesn't need to be your home country). Technically Stephanie can stay in the US but if she leaves, she'll need to wait for an embassy appointment for the stamp before she gets let back in. Tara could have technically avoided all of this if she didn't go home and just waited the pandemic out for when embassy appointments returned to normal.

But Stephanie O'Quigley is on an O Visa roo & she renewed it without leaving the States? She explained how tough it was to get & how much paperwork she had to submit but she definitely didn't leave New York?

Reactions: 3
She left this comment on Soothingsista/Stephanie Villa's breakup video:

20210324_202253.jpg

20210324_202321.jpg

"I met someone out of the blue as soon as my path was cleared"

download.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19