TarMar (Irish blogger living in NYC)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s weird that she seems to think her life/vlogs is only interesting if she is in New York. Like it’s weird that being an Irish girl in New York is her whole personality.

I also think it’s weird that she then got another Irish bf... Anyway, she wants to play that “cool girl” role so much but it’s so, so boring. We get it, you live in New York. What else is there?
Used to love her.and think we would get on so well but now all I see her as a vapid Instagrammer obsessed with New York.

Reactions: 2
I don’t get what’s going on with her. Why is she in Ireland for so long? Has she moved back for good? Also her new bf looks questionable

I don’t get what’s going on with her. Why is she in Ireland for so long? Has she moved back for good? Also her new bf looks questionable
She can't go back through, can she? Not sure what restrictions are! Think she mentioned an extended holiday. Why questionable?

Reactions: 2
Just wondering, if she doesnt get back to new York soon, can we expect she will just never make content again? Its like a tumbleweed at the moment

Reactions: 5
Nah, herself and Ruthy Ruby will probably shoot more pics of their jeans for at least another year around Cork City. YAWN.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she ended up moving out of her parents house? Probably easier for her now that her creative juices are not longer subdued by their ~ ghastly aesthetic ~

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did she ended up moving out of her parents house? Probably easier for her now that her creative juices are not longer subdued by their ~ ghastly aesthetic ~
She said weeks ago she was planning to. Reckon she's living with the new bf

Reactions: 4
New vlog tomorrow and surprisingly an Irish one...expecting vague comments about her future plans
She's probably waiting to see how the fox sisters are gonna get back to NY and then go from there 💁
The vlog will probably be the usual big LIbrA EnERgY , full moon shite, spotlight garbage and annoying Ruthieee ... I'm already annoyed 😂

Reactions: 3
So she said she was expecting things to happen with her new man since last summer, so surely that means there was some overlap with Cathal?

Reactions: 1
Yeah seems like she broke up with Cathal cos she fancied this lad she met at home and they kept in contact.

Reactions: 4
So she said she was expecting things to happen with her new man since last summer, so surely that means there was some overlap with Cathal?
Hmm her and Cathal might have broken up in the spring? Didn’t he leave NYC early days in the pandemic like March/April!? Though they were still together when he left, pretty sure Tara made this clear in her vlog at that time. She is very much in love/lust with the new guy.

I don’t have experience of the US visa but how in God’s name how are people arsed!? Backlogs in applications to August, then having to try and go down the legal route and then not knowing when you’ll be able to get your stamp from the consulate. How would this be worth it!? She should make a call on it rather than waiting for nothing.

Tara you are glowing, stay in Ireland. You’ve drank all of the iced coffees and pounded all of the pavements in Williamsburg. Time to indulge in your new relationship and come back to the emerald isle.

Does anyone think her content would be more interesting in Ireland? I have to say the montage of the start of the new vlog was really beautiful. I personally feel like she has ’done‘ NYC.

Reactions: 7
Hmm her and Cathal might have broken up in the spring? Didn’t he leave NYC early days in the pandemic like March/April!? Though they were still together when he left, pretty sure Tara made this clear in her vlog at that time. She is very much in love/lust with the new guy.

I don’t have experience of the US visa but how in God’s name how are people arsed!? Backlogs in applications to August, then having to try and go down the legal route and then not knowing when you’ll be able to get your stamp from the consulate. How would this be worth it!? She should make a call on it rather than waiting for nothing.

Tara you are glowing, stay in Ireland. You’ve drank all of the iced coffees and pounded all of the pavements in Williamsburg. Time to indulge in your new relationship and come back to the emerald isle.

Does anyone think her content would be more interesting in Ireland? I have to say the montage of the start of the new vlog was really beautiful. I personally feel like she has ’done‘ NYC.
Agreed it would be interesting to see how she does in Ireland but I think that being in NYC is her selling point. She won't be living in a loft or getting that kind of content that she depends on in Cork. Yes it's lovely to see our beautiful country in her vlog but she's been home for 3 months now and still putting out NYC content because she knows that's appealing to audience because it's unique!

Reactions: 3