TarMar (Irish blogger living in NYC)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good for her!

She has definitely travelled to Galway but not sure if her story that was posted in January was taken pre Christmas or during lockdown at the start of January.

She's been liking his Insta pics since 2019..unless she just went back recently and liked em

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I thought her video with Edelle was gas. Edelle has a career whereas Tara has an Instagram lol
Big fan of Edelle, she's very talented. Met her once too, lovely girl. Ruthyruby isn't around so Tara seems someone to leech off and show that she knows talented people (and wants to be seen the same way by association) Sipping ice coffees is not a talent, love.

The nude shots 🙈 this girl 🤣

At least she didn't post it from her parents house, I cant imagine what they would think of that. Guess the aesthetic wouldn't suit 🤣

Also! Any wonder the boyfriend left her! She's been posting thirst traps for the last like 18 months. She tries to cover it with her "divine feminine energy" bullshit, but she clearly is just not getting enough male attention.

I wonder if that guy she was on her staycation with is still on the scene? I know irish lads, and I can guarantee he is being ROASTED over this. Imagine having to share ur girls body with the lad group. Or bring her home to mother 🤣
More Ruthyruby copycat content. YAWN

ALSO JUST REALISED TURRRMURRRRRZZZ is a washed-up Moya Mawhinney. Can't believe this newcomer's following on Youtube, TURAAAA must be boiling her iced coffees with rage.

Reactions: 3
I’m curious about the boyfriend - like how did they meet in a pandemic? Is he going to return with her to New York? Actually, has she mentioned going back to ny, or is she on an indefinite stay?

Reactions: 2
I’m curious about the boyfriend - like how did they meet in a pandemic? Is he going to return with her to New York? Actually, has she mentioned going back to ny, or is she on an indefinite stay?
She mentioned hes an old friend and online dating, so I'm wondering if she had her tinder set to ireland?🤣
She is going back to New York, so another long distance relationship for tarmarz. She should try the new York dating Scene. She's so young like

Reactions: 2
ok she has been in ireland since december? and she is STILL posting nyc vlogs? gurl. stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah it's very odd imo. How did she manage to prerecord so many vids along with her regular content when she was in NYC if she's usually ~so bussyyyy~.

I get prerecording a few vids if you're taking a break but still?? Lets be real people only follow her because they are interested in her and her life. She rarely posts fashion content anymore. I don't see her as a fashion YouTuber anymore. She is more of a vlogger in my mind/ insta aesthetic hun.

Reactions: 1
It’s weird that she seems to think her life/vlogs is only interesting if she is in New York. Like it’s weird that being an Irish girl in New York is her whole personality.

I also think it’s weird that she then got another Irish bf... Anyway, she wants to play that “cool girl” role so much but it’s so, so boring. We get it, you live in New York. What else is there?

Reactions: 9