Taramay25 Tara Maynard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baffles me how she gets away with posting for ‘adanola‘ which she’s never worn before then ’we are another version‘ who have ripped off adanola…. Strange how brands choose to work with people who have never even brought from them previously!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I went to school with her. She was and still is vile. She goes on about being a girls girl, she was such a bully. Her inspirations were the olsen twins, she was always obsessed with being thin. Unless you were a size 6/8 she didnt want to know you. Real life version of a mean girl

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I went to school with her. She was and still is vile. She goes on about being a girls girl, she was such a bully. Her inspirations were the olsen twins, she was always obsessed with being thin. Unless you were a size 6/8 she didnt want to know you. Real life version of a mean girl
That's possibly why she lives in fear of being in "girls group chats" and being judged. You only fear judgement when you are familiar with judging others.
If she was a bully then maybe she fears being bullied and people saying nasty things because she's done it herself so it's what she knows?

I used to honestly really like her but she complains nick has no personality, what's hers? Drinking wine isn't a personality. Online shopping and constantly overconsuming to fill a void of happiness isn't a personality. She has no hobbies, no interests, no real passions other than wine, designer tit and moaning.
Some influencer 🙄

Reactions: 11
That's possibly why she lives in fear of being in "girls group chats" and being judged. You only fear judgement when you are familiar with judging others.
If she was a bully then maybe she fears being bullied and people saying nasty things because she's done it herself so it's what she knows?

I used to honestly really like her but she complains nick has no personality, what's hers? Drinking wine isn't a personality. Online shopping and constantly overconsuming to fill a void of happiness isn't a personality. She has no hobbies, no interests, no real passions other than wine, designer tit and moaning.
Some influencer 🙄
Quite possibly, but you know what, i dont even think shes that deep. Its just all a fake facade. I remember her walking around at the age of 14/15 with her designer belts she bought from Ebay, she has ALWAYS aspired to be exactly what she is right now. So hats off to her i guess. She bagged nick because he was a footballer, and she wanted to be a wag. That was the ‘dream’ She didnt even really fancy him when she got with him, it was just because he was a footballer and it fit the lifestyle she always wanted.
I cant say too much without giving away who i am, but i have so many stories. Shes just such a witch, it really pisses me off all this ‘tara made me do it’ tit. If they only knew what a horrible girl she is.
Shes dropped all her genuine friends for ‘insta friends’ she goes on about watering dead plants, no hun you just wanted your friends to fit your ‘look’ so you dropped them.
I remember being on a night out with her once, she said a comment to one of the girls and basically told her to go and change 😂

she doesnt speak to her dad either, but her sister still does. Hes just married a girl the same age as her 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you think she actually even likes Nathan ? It’s borderline horrific the way she puts him down , and if it were a man saying they things , or getting drunk whilst his sober female partner sat on, the world would have different views !

Reactions: 6
Nicki at Westholme Interiors / Property has just dragged her and her clothing business on her stories

E2F0E8B1-EDBB-4869-9561-0EA800405A8D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
My friend is still waiting on the clothes she won on one of her giveaways she used to do. Been over a year now 😂😂

Reactions: 7
£69 for a bleeping T Shirt though.. I don’t know who these influencers think they are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Literally cannot keep up , candles , super dry , a steam cleaner , her own brand , my head is BURNT OUT

pure overload of all different brands !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why THE duck does she say "brought" instead of bought? "I've brought 3 pairs of sneaks" brought them to where? YOU MEAN BOUGHT!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Its so car crash viewing....the alcoholic chavvy mother who thinks she's so cool. I'm here for the views, the "showing off" the "my kids play for UTD" shizzle.

I've never seen a more materialistic c u next t in my life 🤣

Reactions: 8
Cringing at her saying Buongiorno on all her stories when she’s in bleeping PARIS 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.