Taramay25 Tara Maynard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its so car crash viewing....the alcoholic chavvy mother who thinks she's so cool. I'm here for the views, the "showing off" the "my kids play for UTD" shizzle.

I've never seen a more materialistic c u next t in my life šŸ¤£
Sheā€™s glamorising alcohol , and I feel sad that people aspire to be this and think itā€™s great And she has a boss life. Just not the same life I would want (did all by partying though in my 20s so back to front , I think it comes across a little cringe doing it though in your 30s when your kids are older).

Reactions: 7
I always feel torn with Tara, parts of me like her but the longer Iā€™ve followed her for the more I donā€™t like her. Love her style and outfits but the clothes are incessant and it genuinely makes me concerned that she influences a generation that should be thinking about sustainability not buy absolute tat from PLT, given itā€™ll end up in landfill and they canā€™t even pay their garment workers. The amount of alcohol is a concern and I find it mortifying, especially when the kids bring her a glass of wine. Itā€™s a bit too much and the moaning drives me mad!!! Obvs you canā€™t know anybody life from insta but she was moaning about being stuck in when she has an amazing house, garden etc and also missing holidays. We all miss holidays, difference is weā€™re happy to go to Spain not Barbados. I donā€™t think sheā€™s the normal down to earth girl she pretends to be!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sheā€™s a selfish,pretentious, greedy alcoholic bleep. Sorry but sheā€™s really vile. Hate everything she stands for.

Reactions: 3
Imagine having a child that is trained to bring you alcohol - itā€™s a disgrace. I used to really like her but the more sheā€™s grown, the more it seems she will literally promote and flog anything, regardless of sustainability and suitability to her audience, to make money.

Reactions: 2
I really liked her but lately I'm just not feeling it at all. The amount she drinks is not right either!

Reactions: 1
Shes doing things she used to get bullied for?
you were never bullied hun, you were the bully.

Reactions: 3
She doesnā€™t drink as much as she makes out itā€™s all for the gram! Just like her sister said on her stories this morning ā€œso fakeā€ itā€™s so bad I used to watch her stories and she always made me want to have a glass of wine which obvs became a bottle!!!

Reactions: 4
Qualified as a primary school teacher, yet she canā€™t even spell your/youā€™re correctly šŸ™ˆšŸ¤£

Reactions: 9
Iā€™ve noticed her sister is now giving the whole influencer thing ago and she even says things like Tara does in her stories šŸ™„ we donā€™t need two of them one is enough šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Donā€™t know how this feed doesnā€™t get more traction she is the WORST of them all. Nasty & so fake

Reactions: 10
Had to make an account just to discuss her!
I find her horrible to watch.
I hate the way she talks to Nicky - even if its just her weird banter (šŸ„“). And the whole ā€œneed a wineeeeā€ thing is boring now . Drinking wine every night aint the flex you think it is babes.
To her credit, I think she works hard (i mean, she uploads lots of content daily, not actual hard work) and she is imaginative with her clothes and style but I cannot warm to her because I think her personality is vile. Defo gives me school bully vibes. Same goes her little sister.
Her grandad on the other hand is a BABE. So cute.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.