Taramay25 Tara Maynard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No but imagine saying you have no personality without wine and are looking forward to the weekend just so you can have a wine? All in the same stories. Alcohol dependency much?

She then called someone a Karen publicly because they warned her privately that her narrative of poor me need a wine, gonna have to have a wine, could be triggering to some people. Then had a go about needing to declare ads in case someone reported her?!?
Just like, do your job! You can't say you're proud to be an influencer and then moan you shouldn't have to declare ads or be nasty when someone has given you feedback.
Sounds like she doesn't know her ass from her elbow when it comes to influencing

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I went to school with her. She was and still is vile. She goes on about being a girls girl, she was such a bully. Her inspirations were the olsen twins, she was always obsessed with tbeing thin. Unless you were a size 6/8 she didnt want to know you. Real life version of a mean girl
Girl, you need to tell us more. Pretty sure I know which school she went but she’s years older than me so I don’t know her.

I do wonder how she has such an extravagant lifestyle. Her husband isn’t exactly a good footballer he plays for a league one team I doubt he’s on mega money 🤔

Reactions: 6
I do wonder how she has such an extravagant lifestyle. Her husband isn’t exactly a good footballer he plays for a league one team I doubt he’s on mega money 🤔
I wonder this too. But her ads and brand work I imagine make more than she makes out. I think she earns a sufficient amount and just acts the WAG asif shes being spoilt maybe?

Reactions: 1
She will be raking it in as an influencer without a doubt, and even playing for a lower league side he’d be earning a few thousand a week I’d have thought? I’m not up on footballer salaries but they are astronomical in relation to a bog standard wage though aren’t they?

Reactions: 6
He's apparently earning 2k a week salary at his current club, but they get bonuses on top of that for goals and other things as well as sponsorship money and signing on fees. So couldn't be sure how much he actually makes. She clearly makes a lot from influencing judging by the amount of designer stuff she buys and she has that clothing company too. She probably earns more than him now.

Reactions: 4
Oh god yeah she will be earning way more than him now . Everybody wants a piece of Tara all the big companies etc cus she certainly sells stuff . She commands mega money to work for companies And her clothing company is very successful.

Reactions: 5
Tbh I don't dislike her, and 80% of the time I think she pulls off what she wears even if I'd never wear it myself. It's the whole wineeee thing and I just don't think she has much personality.

Her husband has had a few big transfers over the la at few years, so will have made money out of them.

She’s absolutely horrible to nick, don’t get them together at all he looks like he tolerates her to be honest

Reactions: 3
Just been watching Taras sisters stories of them both and noticed Tara was drunk again and slurring her words 🙄

She’s defo playing on the whole wine thing now. Absolutely. As for two Chanel bags in a matter of days 🙄. I’m all for people winning but when most people are worrying about energy bills right now she’s just completely lost the whole relatable influencer vibe that made her in the first place.

Reactions: 9
Hehe… look at all my new designer tit. Hehe!
I can’t afford to put petrol in my car now and I’m not in first class… HEHE!
READ THE ROOM, you dimwit.

Yeah she’s the least relatable influencer out there. Just a massive show off. I also think she looks ridiculous in her clothes.

Reactions: 2
Sorry who in their right minds can causally afford a pair of Balenciaga boots ?

And even if you could- GREEN?!?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.