Taramay25 Tara Maynard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she’s annoying banging on about a holiday. We’re all pissed off Tara! We all want to go on holiday. Does she forget she’s just been to Portugal? That she went to Barbados last year? I haven’t been able to take my kid abroad yet! I’m gutted but what can we do? Also, some people can’t afford a bloody holiday! She’s lucky that can afford to quarantine when they get home from a holiday, we don’t all have that luxury. Some of us have to work! Rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s sometimes entertaining and I do like some of her outfits (not that I’d wear any myself) but her Covid talk really grates on me. She’s been on holiday... get over it that you can’t go on more. We’ve all made sacrifices this year. She’s lucky that she hasn’t lost anyone close to her from Covid... I honestly wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. A holiday is a privilege that not all can afford right now. I’d love one too and I often make the odd comment wishing I could but in the world we live in at the moment, it’s just not realistic. Get over it and channel your energy into something more productive. She’s such a Karen 😅

Reactions: 11
Now she's going on holiday she's found something else to moan about testing to go on holiday honestly just shut the ........ up

Reactions: 9
She’s doing my head right in about this holiday! She’s so boastful! Some of us havnt had a holiday in two years I think she forgets she was at Barbados

Reactions: 7
If that was a male speaking to their wife/partner the way Tara speaks to her hubby there would be uproar. I am getting really uncomfortable with the way she speaks to him! Think I need to unfollow which is a shame as I really liked Tara

Reactions: 8
Her latest story, kids sat in the back of a moving car without seatbelts on 😳

Reactions: 2
Please, the Gucci? Hat.
What an entitled woman. The way she speaks to her husband is appalling.

Reactions: 10
Is she really preaching about her anxiety whilst posting from her plane seat. She’s unbelievable, doesn’t know how lucky she is!

Reactions: 4
Her drinking stories are sooooo boring now. I like a drink don’t get me wrong, but she drinks 24/7 it’s a slight concern.

Reactions: 5
Her drinking stories are sooooo boring now. I like a drink don’t get me wrong, but she drinks 24/7 it’s a slight concern.
Shes so boring aswell shes on her holiday with her beautiful kids and all she does is moan. Moan sell something moan sell something. Poor women buy that stuff in order to look like her with her mature skin not realising it's a ring light and alot of botox

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes so boring aswell shes on her holiday with her beautiful kids and all she does is moan. Moan sell something moan sell something. Poor women buy that stuff in order to look like her with her mature skin not realising it's a ring light and alot of botox
Yep I agree, she’s not authentic at all and I genuinely would not buy anything she promotes

Reactions: 2
She’s on her family holiday which she moaned about getting so much and she’s on her phone 24/7!!

I can’t believe she was online shopping while on holiday and ordered something to the place they’re staying at 🙈

• Wow
I can’t believe she whinged about being in the house for 18 month. She must’ve forgot about that holiday to Barbados or wherever it was

I had to unfollow her. Her moaning and constant wine stories were getting too much. Her poll on whether to get the vaccination was the final straw for me. Airhead.

Sorry if it’s already been said but the fact is, she’s drinking wine all day everyday!? Is that real or a joke? Is she an Alckie?
if it’s real she’s stayed in good shape considering she apparently does zero exercise and nails 3 bottles of wine per day 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.