Taramay25 Tara Maynard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else get pissed off that she doesn’t move her hair out of her face when she puts her make up on / takes it off. Constantly pushing it to the side and it just falls back into place. Scrape it right back love!

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else get pissed off that she doesn’t move her hair out of her face when she puts her make up on / takes it off. Constantly pushing it to the side and it just falls back into place. Scrape it right back love!
Omg me!! I always think her fringe / hair is going to get foundation on, just clip it back for a minute haha

Reactions: 1
I thought the same last night watching her take her name up off!! Just clip those bits back! So annoying

And she always leans to 1 side 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Recording her son sticking head out window of a moving car what looks like with no seatbelt 🙄

I saw someone post about her who I follow the other day saying she’s a real influencer. How?! She probably influencers half her followers to get into a tit load of debt buying everything she puts on her stories that she gets gifted but that’s about it 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I know he’s a footballer and she has a few followers.. but where does the money come from to buy all her designer tit?? She has a new bag every insta post...

Her man used to play for some big clubs maybe 6 years ago so would have had a good salary, now he’s playing bottom league. Wont be on loads of money. Maybe 2 grand a week.

She has nearly 160k followers so she’ll be making some money on her ads plus her collabs like with Rodial, Nasty Gal etc

Ugh I do like Tara but a wine that early because the kids have gone back to school? Really? Who’s picking them up 😂

Reactions: 5
Ugh I do like Tara but a wine that early because the kids have gone back to school? Really? Who’s picking them up 😂
I think it's all for the gram. I doubt she even drinks as much as she says she does. I find her so fake. The amount she wastes on clothes as well. Her life is literally shopping, take a photo then repeat. She has 0 depth and is not relatable one little bit.
Her fashion is a tit show. No one would wear half the stuff she does. She's in her 30’s desperately trying to stay relevant and keep up with some of the younger influencers.

Reactions: 7
Is her designer stuff real? I'd never even heard of her husband but I just googled him and the 2 biggest teams he played for were Bristol from 2008 - 2012 and Cardiff from 2012-2015 lately he's played for people like Bury and Mansfield town.....

I don't see how his wages from 6 years ago + are allowing her to seemingly live the lifestyle she does now!

Reactions: 5
She probs has massive credit card debt and buys them takes a photo and returns. She's desperately clinging onto the wag/influencer life.

Is her designer stuff real? I'd never even heard of her husband but I just googled him and the 2 biggest teams he played for were Bristol from 2008 - 2012 and Cardiff from 2012-2015 lately he's played for people like Bury and Mansfield town.....

I don't see how his wages from 6 years ago + are allowing her to seemingly live the lifestyle she does now!
My bloke who is football mad couldn’t even think who he plays for 😂 he googled him and went he’s not in any good teams he ant that good so I’m confused two 😂
She never shows her wardrobe 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 1
My bloke who is football mad couldn’t even think who he plays for 😂 he googled him and went he’s not in any good teams he ant that good so I’m confused two 😂
glad it's not just me! I follow a girl on Instagram whos husband played for Man UTD then Newcastle then Leicester (so all well known premiership teams) and doesn't live half as extravagantly as Tara lol 🤣😂 so it's a mystery!

glad it's not just me! I follow a girl on Instagram whos husband played for Man UTD then Newcastle then Leicester (so all well known premiership teams) and doesn't live half as extravagantly as Tara lol 🤣😂 so it's a mystery!
I thought he was a famous footballer the way she was going on intill my bloke was like huh 😂😂 she could open up her own mall with all that designer 🤣

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.