Taramay25 Tara Maynard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So annoying- she hardly ever declares anything’s an ad or paid partnership. So misleading for people- she should be reported

Reactions: 3
The person in front of her in the Costa drive through paid for her coffee, she didn’t pay for the persons behind as she just didn’t think, she said. Then said that she would definitely do the same next time she went .. 2 days later records at the Costa drive through, ordering her own coffee and didn’t pay for the car behind like she said she was going to 🤨 🤪

• Wow
Reactions: 6
What was she ranting about yesterday does anyone know? Is it to do with her not listing things as adverts?

The person in front of her in the Costa drive through paid for her coffee, she didn’t pay for the persons behind as she just didn’t think, she said. Then said that she would definitely do the same next time she went .. 2 days later records at the Costa drive through, ordering her own coffee and didn’t pay for the car behind like she said she was going to 🤨 🤪
That’s shocking ! all the money as well so tight

Surely Tara has some sort of issues with drinking 😂
She looked a right state on her stories the other night when she was with her brother. I also wouldn’t be telling thousands of followers that I found my husband boring and would like to be with someone like myself. I’m guessing she means someone who likes to get wasted every day just about 😂

Reactions: 1
I was thinking the exact same! I used to really like her but she’s actually a witch to her husband it’s not nice to watch!

Reactions: 4
I’m just wondering who’s looking after the kids? Her husband again probably! 😂 I do like her so I don’t want to be a witch! I just can’t get over how much she drinks!

I was thinking the exact same! I used to really like her but she’s actually a witch to her husband it’s not nice to watch!
A few weeks back she was drunkenly calling her husband a piece of tit! I like her apart from the constant not declaring ads but I was mortified for him. The disrespect 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think it might just be their banter (hate that phrase but it’s early and I can’t think of another term for it) I like her but I had terrible post drinking anxiety just watching her stories this weekend so lord knows how she was feeling

Yeah used to love her too. Still follow her as her outfits are gorgeous but shes turned into a bit of a dick? I dont find it funny. She drinks a hell of a lot for a woman with 2 young kids. Every night? U doing the school run over the limit?

Bit too big for her boots for me

Reactions: 7
I used to really like her too but the drinking stories (which is all she posts at the moment) make me cringe and skip. And she has a decent man but runs him down all the time. I can’t watch when she starts on him. She’s like a spoilt brat most days at the moment

Reactions: 6
I have been at a social event attended by her and her husband.
He seemed friendly enough. She say well away from everyone else, and did not engage.

Reactions: 2
Used to love Tara but not so much recently her attitudes changed and get the feeling her husbands sick of her tit. Starting to give me Danielle Lloyd vibes can imagine her pissed up kicking off at her poor husband all the time. Seems far to confident in herself the way she jokes about the marriage.. really odd.

Reactions: 8
I unfollowed her about a year ago, the constant drinking and privileged lifestyle wore thin on me.
I know talking about kids is frowned upon but they put me off too

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.