Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m thinking something cool. But not off the wall. gene is one of Liam Gallaghers sons name, And Noel has a son named Donovan, after an Irish Guitar player so seems apt enough too.

Reactions: 1
I’m thinking something cool. But not off the wall. gene is one of Liam Gallaghers sons name, And Noel has a son named Donovan, after an Irish Guitar player so seems apt enough too.
‘Donovan Anderson’ 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was thinking Lennon too but it be SO obvious they're LG fans. How about Rory? After Rory Gallagher?

Reactions: 1
I was thinking Lennon too but it be SO obvious they're LG fans. How about Rory? After Rory Gallagher?
It deffo has to be music related and no doubt they think it’s cool. But who on earth asks the midwife if they have ever heard of a certain name. Jeez just call your child whatever you want, why need validation that’s it’s unusual. These bloody people........ my bets is on Ivan as a name....

Reactions: 7
The midwife was probably being polite and playing along with her super unique and special most amazing name ever.
Unless its bleedin Showaddywaddy or something.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Jude & Gene sounds like a puppet show . I’m trying to say it with my mouth full of ice cubes and a tranquilliser to sound like Tara

• Haha
Reactions: 14
that’s been done loads in the last20 years. Tara invented this cool name sure.

Unless the midwife was doing her a dirty and taking the piss. Loads of baby Judes out there.
Maybe the midwife is like me and has not met or heard of a baby Jude!

Reactions: 2
Jude or Lennon or Ringo....

And no doubt we will be treated to a ‘he’s here’ announcement along with a 5-7 working days wait for the name🤭🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was thinking Rory too for the same reason. Do we win a prize if we get it right!?
Maybe a tour around Tara's front room and a cup of tea in a gold tea cup😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am still laughing at the “gestation period of an African Elephant” comment. That has won the internet for me for the year and it’s still January. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought Gene was going to be called Lennon and he wasn’t so I think that would be too obvious for this baby. Jude is actually a nice name so it wouldn’t be hipster enough for her 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Love how the huns like Tara always talk about birth like this beautiful spiritual experience... I know it’s worth it but they never talk about shitting themselves literally, having their fanny split in two and hurting to tit for 3 weeks. Doesn’t really suit Taras image I guess. Baby her baby comes out a different way because she’s so pretty and special and quirky 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Love how the huns like Tara always talk about birth like this beautiful spiritual experience... I know it’s worth it but they never talk about shitting themselves literally, having their fanny split in two and hurting to tit for 3 weeks. Doesn’t really suit Taras image I guess. Baby her baby comes out a different way because she’s so pretty and special and quirky 🙄
Agreed! I love my spawn but by God was and is it tough. I loved my bumps but there was no way I would be parading around the house in a belly top for 10months solid, nor showing it off to every Tom, Dick and Harry on insta! People only ever gave a tit about my first baby because they always think they know more and can impart some wisdom. Nobody gives a tit about the second pregnancy and so on and that goes for Tara too but she is still trying to make this a thing! I never look back at pregnancy pics and think I should have taken more, held that bump tighter or exposed my belly at every opportunity. Don’t get me wrong the female form while pregnant is beautiful but Tara, excuse me sorry, MOTHER NATURE needs to check herself.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.