Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like when Joey gets that gaudy looking bracelet for Chandler in Friends!!!🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg those pjs 🤣🤣 is she pregnant or something? Couldn’t tell from all the pics she post but I think she might be

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All those AF maternity wear links and she couldn’t find a pair of PJs that fit.
Never seen a more ridiculous bump pic! Like for gods sake. She’s so determined to be told she’s beautiful or get her silk PJs admired that she chooses that over being comfy

Reactions: 7
Why would anyone wear something that doesn’t fit! It looks awful, can’t be comfortable

Reactions: 5
She looks absolutely ridiculous - so far from reality, the teapot arm pose just makes it even more silly.

Now we know why the long dragged out wait for the infamous hospital bag.....AD!!!

Reactions: 4
How is Tara still pregnant? I feel like she has the gestation period of an African Elephant

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So what do we think she will call him? She mentioned on her stories the midwife said she hadn’t heard the name in 20 years 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 3
John, Paul, Ringo or George! Maybe, Liam, Noel, Ronnie, Keith, Mick, Steve or Ozzy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Has she had her baby at long feckin last? Don't follow. Could see her calling it some silly name like Artie or Humphrey 🙄😂

Reactions: 2
I'm trying to think in the mindframe of a you know a really really totally cool individualistic blogger, who is you know really really ridiculously good looking and really really ridiculously not your average blogger you know she really does her own hipstertastic thing!

Or some bollocksology similar to the above.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm trying to think in the mindframe of a you know a really really totally cool individualistic blogger, who is you know really really ridiculously good looking and really really ridiculously not your average blogger you know she really does her own hipstertastic thing!

Or some bollocksology similar to the above.
Derek!! (As in Zoolander 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.