Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just short of whippin out the video of her singing Steps to prove how classically trained she is, she hasn’t put that one up in about two weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s living in a golden zoom museum and her father apparently invented the 100 year old phrase ‘ do no harm but take no tit.’
holding her bump whilst walking past a golden ostrich to make it to the kitchen to have the amazing cookies that bestie Claire sent over and the free tea from Barry’s PR drop. What a life Tara. I’m definitely jealous.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well don’t you all know she has a baby and a husband.
That was actually a quote from herself when she called out for not replying to people.
She thinks she’s the first person to have a child. Reminds me of my sil

Reactions: 7
The bump is out again 🙈 I’m 36 weeks pregnant and I swear I’ve seen her bump more than my own. I’m all for embracing the bump but at this stage she’s gone beyond ridiculous. I’m not even sure why I’m still following but I may stick it out until the end now 👶🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The bloody bump out again...god help us when the newbie arrives camera be in his face 24/7 for the gram🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
I think she has to have the bump on full display in case anyone casually scrolling might think she has just gained weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The bump is out again 🙈 I’m 36 weeks pregnant and I swear I’ve seen her bump more than my own. I’m all for embracing the bump but at this stage she’s gone beyond ridiculous. I’m not even sure why I’m still following but I may stick it out until the end now 👶🏼
I'm the exact same in thinking 🤣 I'm 27 weeks and was scrolling through her feed and couldn't get over some of the photos 🙈 again don't mind embracing the bump but some of the outfits look ridiculous, I was also thinking there is probably some of her followers who could be having fertility struggles and seeing those posts everyday on their feed must be hard.

Reactions: 11
I find that her exposed bump looks really painful and uncomfortable, I don’t know why!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Like pregnancy is beautiful and lovely and it’s nice to have a pic of your bump for yourself... but nobody in Ireland in bleedin freezing January wears those belly tops around the house. She is such an attention seeker!! The post about thanking her kid for teaching her to be a mother. I’m sorry, what!!!!! Write him a letter and put it in a memory box for when he’s older. Why plaster it on Instagram for complete strangers.

Reactions: 16
She’s doing her child no favours walking around with her belly hanging out! Poor child will think that’s normal!!

Reactions: 5
Like pregnancy is beautiful and lovely and it’s nice to have a pic of your bump for yourself... but nobody in Ireland in bleedin freezing January wears those belly tops around the house. She is such an attention seeker!! The post about thanking her kid for teaching her to be a mother. I’m sorry, what!!!!! Write him a letter and put it in a memory box for when he’s older. Why plaster it on Instagram for complete strangers.
Ridiculous- such shite .

Reactions: 2
I’d actually say her heating bill is through the roof the way she goes around with her stomach out

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The bleeping bump pics - for a woman who claims she struggled to get pregnant this time you’d think she would be more sensitive to those on her feed who will die a little each time they scroll and see a bump on their feed. Sharing is fine. Over sharing is not fine

Reactions: 16
I think her bump posts are so insensitive considering she claimed she needed help.
I was pregnant for 38 weeks and I don’t think my fella saw my bump as much as he’s seen hers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think her bump posts are so insensitive considering she claimed she needed help.
I was pregnant for 38 weeks and I don’t think my fella saw my bump as much as he’s seen hers 😂
Yea I feel exact same and I'm conscious myself of friends who might be struggling so I've barely put any posts of my own pregnancy on my social media as I'm aware it's very insensitive to do so.

Someone with a large following imo should be more mindful of this, I know it makes for great content obviously there is people who followed her for make up content firstly and now are subjected pregnancy posts everyday when they could be struggling to conceive themselves. Don't mind sharing pregnancy at times as it's a big thing to happen but as someone above mentioned it's the oversharing that's a bit too much.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.