Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember that! 🤣 once again your only aloud kiss her ass and tell her how fab she is! Say anything else and the rants start 🙄

Reactions: 7
Health reasons that she won’t “go into on here” 🙄 I think everyone’s private business is just that but the dropping hints about things (not specifically health) and then clamming you’re just to see will people take the bait....how annoying is that! Say it or don’t!

Health reasons that she won’t “go into on here” 🙄 I think everyone’s private business is just that but the dropping hints about things (not specifically health) and then clamming you’re just to see will people take the bait....how annoying is that! Say it or don’t!
Hit the nail on the head there. If you don’t want people asking questions or speculating then why continue to post content you know will spark that reaction?!

Absolutely shocked she bought another gold thing for her house, she has nothing to match it with 🤣 Relieved it’s a mirror though and not a sconce!!!

Reactions: 3
I don’t follow her anymore I lost all interest in her when she was harping on about being asked about being pregnant (which I don’t think is right you never ever know what’s going on in anyone’s life and I had trouble conceiving my son so I’d never). Don’t hint at things that make people come to a natural conclusion if you can’t hack the comments that follow. Also can’t cope with the gold animals and the weird (in my opinion) decor and the boohoo hauls and the obsession with the dogs....
As for the letting the wee lad around in his pajamas - I cannot fault that one because mine was in his romper pajamas all day as it was so warm where we live 🙈

Reactions: 12
Yea I have to admit I thought the same thing. It’s so attention seeking to put up a pic that looks like there’s a little bump but don’t actually announce anything. I’d say she’s raging at the comments like this 🤣
Good enough for her, stop dropping hints you attention craving fool🙄 She clearly looks pregnant in the photo whether she is or not I couldn’t care less but yet she still posts it because she is an attention seeker.

Reactions: 10
Good enough for her, stop dropping hints you attention craving fool🙄 She clearly looks pregnant in the photo whether she is or not I couldn’t care less but yet she still posts it because she is an attention seeker.
I don’t like commenting on people’s weight etc. either but when then they come on to a public platform with hints they welcome people having a gossip... what I didn’t get was the big call out for the acupuncture but didn’t say what was wrong. Most people would say oh oh she a terrible pain in X and am thinking of a certain therapy any recommendations etc..... I do find her vagueness a bit odd

Reactions: 6
I don’t like commenting on people’s weight etc. either but when then they come on to a public platform with hints they welcome people having a gossip... what I didn’t get was the big call out for the acupuncture but didn’t say what was wrong. Most people would say oh oh she a terrible pain in X and am thinking of a certain therapy any recommendations etc..... I do find her vagueness a bit odd
Did she not say the acupuncture was to help try combat her reflux/stomach issues she was having?

I also thought she looked pregnant in the dress, but didn't in other photos after, so unsure.

Reactions: 2
Did she not say the acupuncture was to help try combat her reflux/stomach issues she was having?

I also thought she looked pregnant in the dress, but didn't in other photos after, so unsure.
That’s why I asked. Other blue and white dress very floaty but then she looked slim yesterday. I suppose because she’s very thin any bloat is more obvious

With the photos of her holding Gene he trying to kiss her and she just absorbed with the photos being taken! 🙄😬

Reactions: 5
I liked his hair that way, suited him much better than now ☺ agree Gene’s hair could do with a cut!
I thought it was a bit thin and scraggy looking for the look her was trying to pull off 🤔 she doesn’t have to cut it short a little trim would make it a bit more tamed looking 😂

She just mentioned she bought a gold ostrich head for the front room. Why is she filling the house with gold tack animals

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.