Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg this is just giving me second hand embarrassment, the local boutique and chemist sending her gifts to the hotel, why? Shes a nobody, a make up artist? Does that chemist honestly think its going to make big sales because they sent tara make up a hamper? Shes actually such a snake, was always surprised she never featured on any of the call out pages or galz who snap, FBG gets ripped to shreds and this one is just as bad for the unsubtle begging
That’s exactly what I think...how does she get away with it

Reactions: 3
That’s exactly what I think...how does she get away with it
She just seems to coast along without being noticed shamelessy begging and is very bad at declaring when something is gifted and strategically places #AD where it can't be seen too obviously.

Reactions: 6
She just seems to coast along without being noticed shamelessy begging and is very bad at declaring when something is gifted and strategically places #AD where it can't be seen too obviously.
Yeah I reckon Cos she’s so bland she flies under the radar

Reactions: 7
Ok this infuriated me. She’s claiming she’s on a holiday, yet she’s working away recording every detail of the time she’s leaving, where she’s going, Beggy Mitchell “recommendations” (use trip adviser like the rest of us mere mortals instead of trying to get a free dinner),tagging where she’s staying (so the local boutiques can drop her of freebies) remember she’s supposed to be on holidays here having a break from work?! It’s all a loada shite and I’m getting fed up of them.
‘ here’s my intenary incase you want to advertise your small Irish biz ness by giving me free stuff you certainly didn’t get for free’ jog on I’m sick to death of it. Go on a bleeping holiday not a sponsored ad break

Reactions: 14
Lauren is on a Beggy now... “where should we go next”... I’m sure a hotel will send her on a sponsored trip to answer that question for her!

Reactions: 4
Lauren is on a Beggy now... “where should we go next”... I’m sure a hotel will send her on a sponsored trip to answer that question for her!
She needs a thread, absolute melt! Some of the poses in the photos bleedin criiiinge

Reactions: 5
Omg this is just giving me second hand embarrassment, the local boutique and chemist sending her gifts to the hotel, why? Shes a nobody, a make up artist? Does that chemist honestly think its going to make big sales because they sent tara make up a hamper? Shes actually such a snake, was always surprised she never featured on any of the call out pages or galz who snap, FBG gets ripped to shreds and this one is just as bad for the unsubtle begging
For feck sake, why don't they gift hampers to people who actually deserve it like a local nurse or frontline worker! Maybe then people would shop with them..

Reactions: 15
Yesssss, at least it'd be something interesting about her. Snore fest
Well like who HASN’T he slept with (or tried to) in Galway! I’m glad to see he has settled down now, nice lad, boring, used to be a fine bit of stuff. His signature move was “the naked man”. I know him through friends (and other ways😏) and him isolating with Aimee and her mam was a bit of a “get out” situation or so the lads said anyways! He’s not the brightest spark that’s for sure, But it’s hard to imagine them together tbh.

• Haha
Tara just posted on Instagram that she’s hoping the rain stops.....when she gets back to her room there will a box of sunshine there compliments of met eireann 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Are they being sponsored by Adidas?! All 3 of them lathered in the brand.

As with all these influencers they put out a "Ask me anything" but only answer the fluffy stuff or what makes them appear angelic. They are influencers because of their following (aka us!) but never take the time to engage back or answer questions.

I used to love Tara found her down to earth and normal but in last year she's grinding on me and I can't put my finger on it. It's like she's become forced or false and everything is a tacky paid Ad so I loose interest. And the minute she posted the name of her hotel it was glaringly obvious the freebies would stream in. It's embarrassing.

Reactions: 13
I think they think they are being cool wearing all the Adidas? I’m scarlet for them 🤣
Even the pictures in her hall are famous paintings wearing Adidas, what is going on!? I like the brand myself but all three of us wouldn’t be going out head to toe in it together 🤦🏻‍♀️

Well like who HASN’T he slept with (or tried to) in Galway! I’m glad to see he has settled down now, nice lad, boring, used to be a fine bit of stuff. His signature move was “the naked man”. I know him through friends (and other ways😏) and him isolating with Aimee and her mam was a bit of a “get out” situation or so the lads said anyways! He’s not the brightest spark that’s for sure, But it’s hard to imagine them together tbh.
Aimee's boyf and his brother and gang of pals have been through most of the girls from Limerick to Galway. They used to hang around with a certain Galway hurler and are very fond of the women. Was surprised when I saw him on her insta so hopefully he has grown up and settled down!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.