Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s odd. I get that she must have fertility issues or she is ill and this is a private issue but on the same hand she is willing to shill out the most personal thing in her life (her child).

Reactions: 10
I went to her masterclass a few years ago and thought she was lovely and own to earth.But since getting the house I’m not as interested as I find her a bit of a show off! I think the house is to dark with all the interior and it would look more spacious with brighter colours. I hate the dark green! It’s everywhere! Does she drive at all?

Reactions: 4
It’s odd. I get that she must have fertility issues or she is ill and this is a private issue but on the same hand she is willing to shill out the most personal thing in her life (her child).
That drives me nuts. I’m genuinely sorry for her if she has issues in that area or is sickly. And she has every right to keep things private and fair play but.....if you want to keep things private then don’t allude to them in the hope that someone will ask you so you can say “I won’t go into it on here” etc. And don’t get offended when people ask about something you plainly hinted about. Either talk about it or don’t!

I went to her masterclass a few years ago and thought she was lovely and own to earth.But since getting the house I’m not as interested as I find her a bit of a show off! I think the house is to dark with all the interior and it would look more spacious with brighter colours. I hate the dark green! It’s everywhere! Does she drive at all?
She doesn’t drive she has said that a load of times before on her stories. She’s always planned to learn she said but she hasn’t got the time.

Reactions: 7
Have to say it annoyed me yesterday when she had a post about revealing her hallway ( I realise how sad I am) and then went to the story and it was a bloody ad for an alarm before the big reveal. Shnakey. It’s also so cringe when she starts reposting people who have said in their own story that her house is nice with a picture of her own story. Would you be arsed.

Reactions: 11
Taras in Westport and staying in the worst hotel in the town. Another freebie no doubt as nobody would choose to stay there if they were paying.

Reactions: 5
Taras in Westport and staying in the worst hotel in the town. Another freebie no doubt as nobody would choose to stay there if they were paying.
Oh no what's wrong with that hotel?

On another unrelated note I was so dissapointed to see Tara, along with numerous other instagrammers, show the Inglot x Maura Higgins collab on their stories/feed. After everything that came out about Inglot last year I'm just really surprised that so many continue to promote the brand. I know that all the stores have shut now and the products are in chemists/boots but the whole thing was just glossed over by the owners!! 🙄

Reactions: 10
Oh no what's wrong with that hotel?

On another unrelated note I was so dissapointed to see Tara, along with numerous other instagrammers, show the Inglot x Maura Higgins collab on their stories/feed. After everything that came out about Inglot last year I'm just really surprised that so many continue to promote the brand. I know that all the stores have shut now and the products are in chemists/boots but the whole thing was just glossed over by the owners!! 🙄
More staff left without jobs or answers this week with the closures of the stores.... Jane deletes her insta before the announcement and all. Disappointed with anyone who supports that

Reactions: 5
Ok this infuriated me. She’s claiming she’s on a holiday, yet she’s working away recording every detail of the time she’s leaving, where she’s going, Beggy Mitchell “recommendations” (use trip adviser like the rest of us mere mortals instead of trying to get a free dinner),tagging where she’s staying (so the local boutiques can drop her of freebies) remember she’s supposed to be on holidays here having a break from work?! It’s all a loada shite and I’m getting fed up of them.

Reactions: 21
Ok this infuriated me. She’s claiming she’s on a holiday, yet she’s working away recording every detail of the time she’s leaving, where she’s going, Beggy Mitchell “recommendations” (use trip adviser like the rest of us mere mortals instead of trying to get a free dinner),tagging where she’s staying (so the local boutiques can drop her of freebies) remember she’s supposed to be on holidays here having a break from work?! It’s all a loada shite and I’m getting fed up of them.
Necks like jockeys nethers

Reactions: 2
Arrived back to room to freebie hamper already...it worked🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
Omg this is just giving me second hand embarrassment, the local boutique and chemist sending her gifts to the hotel, why? Shes a nobody, a make up artist? Does that chemist honestly think its going to make big sales because they sent tara make up a hamper? Shes actually such a snake, was always surprised she never featured on any of the call out pages or galz who snap, FBG gets ripped to shreds and this one is just as bad for the unsubtle begging

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.