Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the story with Mark Rogers? He seems nice? But what ever happened with Flornar? He didn’t last long there at all? Also, what’s with all the lives with LLL are they friends?
cannot stand him. I know him from Benefit back in the day, he was a total witch to the girls on the counter, but all the brands loved him cause he was a guy in cosmetics🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 7
cannot stand him. I know him from Benefit back in the day, he was a total witch to the girls on the counter, but all the brands loved him cause he was a guy in cosmetics🙄
No way? He comes off so nice. This is very interesting to learn. Is that why he left the first time? They took him back anyway from his stint at flormar

Reactions: 5
No he left cause he thought he was about to make it big as an influencer and take flormar to the next level, wasn’t long coming back with his tail between his legs, but Julie stran, the boss lady at benefit roi loves him and took him back.

Reactions: 4
No he left cause he thought he was about to make it big as an influencer and take flormar to the next level, wasn’t long coming back with his tail between his legs, but Julie stran, the boss lady at benefit roi loves him and took him back.
Ok! Well flormar clearly didn’t rate him as he didn’t even last 8 months there from what I remember. He suits the benefit brand. His wedding will be interesting. Wonder what venue will do it for free?

Reactions: 3
Claire is definitely Taras cousin she said it at the masterclass I went to. I thought Tara might have had an early pregnancy loss or fertility issues at the moment she often refers to it then closes up. My heart goes out to anyone suffering but don’t half talk about something and then say you can’t talk about it. Or acknowledge it , we don’t need to think everything is perfect in fact we don’t need to see that at all.

Reactions: 7
Just looked through her saved highlights of her house....what is even going on there??? It's so gaudy! Like she walked into homsense and just picked up anything and threw it around the house

Just looked through her saved highlights of her house....what is even going on there??? It's so gaudy! Like she walked into homsense and just picked up anything and threw it around the house
I wouldn’t mind but they are beautiful houses of decorated tastefully. Wasted on the likes of her

That’s what her hubby does, how the f*ck they got a mortgage with her being a MUA influencer I’ll never know. Must have a friend in a bank...

Reactions: 5

Ah no I like the house, elements of it are gorgeous, particularly the brick and the kitchen but yes it’s very in trend right now and then in a few years it will be dated for sure. A couple of gold animals would be grand but the place seems to be crawling in plastic gold stuff. The worst for me though is the palm tree patterns everywhere. It’s too much like something that you’d buy in Penneys but it’s clear she’s spent a fortune on the stuff and its not actually from Penneys if you get me.

Reactions: 10
Ah no I like the house, elements of it are gorgeous, particularly the brick and the kitchen but yes it’s very in trend right now and then in a few years it will be dated for sure. A couple of gold animals would be grand but the place seems to be crawling in plastic gold stuff. The worst for me though is the palm tree patterns everywhere. It’s too much like something that you’d buy in Penneys but it’s clear she’s spent a fortune on the stuff and its not actually from Penneys if you get me.
The actual physical house could be amazing it's just how she decorated it!

Totally agree. Love certain things she's done with it but all the random gold animal statues etc. are trying too hard to be different and quirky and will not age well. Nice to see one of them veering away from greige though at least!

I thought Tara might have had an early pregnancy loss or fertility issues at the moment she often refers to it then closes up. My heart goes out to anyone suffering but don’t half talk about something and then say you can’t talk about it. Or acknowledge it , we don’t need to think everything is perfect in fact we don’t need to see that at all.
I get this impression from her too, purely from her own behaviour and things she says. If you don’t want people to know something then just keep your mouth shut 🤷🏼‍♀️ no half arsed snippets of info and then clam up.

The ask me anything Q&A’s she does are infuriating, she does know what ask me anything actually means yeah? 🙄 then gets all high and mighty when asked something she deems too personal....Attention seeker 🙄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.