Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This sounds like the mirror image of my experience. My bridesmaids hadn’t a clue who she was as they live abroad but they did mention how strange it was that she had a full face of makeup on so early in the morning and was getting her eyebrows done! She must be so insecure without her makeup. They were falling all over her! Had this happened at my trial for tan I would have just not gone back. My tan was so much better for the trial than it was for the wedding day too. And they seemed so annoyed that we all wanted different makes of tans too! Like you, I bad mouthed the place afterwards but I never bothered my hole emailing them! I figured I paid for her treatments that morning and all I got myself was shitty service and they knew that and they couldn’t care less!
Why would it be strange to have a full face of make up on "at that hour"? Who said make up was only for "later hours" and why do you assume shes insecure if she wore makeup up to a brow appointment? Would you like if i assumed you were lazy and didn't care about your appearance if you arrived into the salon with no makeup on?? Very strange comment to be honest.

Reactions: 1

not_influenced

VIP Member
Had to stop following this one last week too. I find her quite passive aggressive in response to some questions/messages and can come across catty?

Her house- each to their own it's very trendy and trend focused. But trends come and go so it's going to be an expense to re-do every few months but she seems to have an interest in interiors and likes doing that- so maybe that's her plan. I'm surprised (or maybe i've missed) that she hasn't done any collabs with interiors/furniture shops?

Like others here, i think pats just separated with herself and Pippa. Aimee and Tara were the makeup people recruited for the workshops- workshops stopped, so connection no longer there? From income side it was guaranteed seasonal income for Tara and Pippa pulled plug on it as it was Pippa fashion factory? So you never, could be bad blood there.

From pre- Covid I vaguely remember Aimee and Tara trying to do something similiar again in Radisson in Dublin, a ticketed event with goodie bags?? Did that kick off?

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
I was thinking Lennon too but it be SO obvious they're LG fans. How about Rory? After Rory Gallagher?

Mollymc

In fairness to her I'm glad she came on for that q&a with no makeup and not filtered to the high heavens.

dontcome@me

VIP Member
I like the carpet she chose for the stairs in the hall to be fair but everything else is 😳. The big ostrich head 🙈
With the husband’s music career.. Defo if he hasn’t made it now it might be time to try something else. Unless he plays in bands etc? My cousins husband plays in a number of bands - usually weddings Fridays and Saturdays and extra during summer and Christmas and they charge €2500 between 4-5 of them. They often play other gigs before weddings too and on midweek nights. Not great for a mortgage application or in current climate though

Hannahchoo

I'm not friends with the same people I was 5 years ago. Life went in different directions and we grew apart. It's not that unique to not have friends you've known since you were 5. Some people meet their closest friends when they are older.
Yep this is true and fair enough

NTW

She did write #gift but it’s hidden behind the difficult to read writing and the signs at the bottom of a story. Pretty sneaky. I wish they would start off the post with “this is an ad”, rather than filming your child advertising the product to fool people into watching. She’s unreal.
Apologies I didn't see that!

I think I said the exact same thing - not as concisely - a few pages back ! It’s 1000% a business page . She treats it as a business transactional place for making money . She never really gives away as she doesn’t want us to know anything that won’t make her money ..
On a separate note - what in absolute gods green earth is the horrific obsession with gold animals ?! And just painting stuff gold in general ?! That gold monkey thing was the icing on the cake for me ! Absolutely tasteless

That ostrich head is VILE !

Happy pregnancy to you ! I lolled at “ have seen more of her bump than my own “ 🤣🤣🤣 ah stop hugging the bump poses 🤡🤡🤡 she is a dope ! Has no content at all - all pregNancy boring stuff !
I loved that quote too🤣🤣🤣

SozBbz

VIP Member
Started a thread of Clementine, though I’d link it here.

• Heart

kissyfur

Anyone think baby is a girl? I see she is going to reveal gender. I’ve thought from the very start baby is a girl because she started showing way more of Gene, gearing up for the showcasing of junior Miss Anderson.

Hannahchoo

I used to really like her and was an early follower but I just don’t get who she appeals to any more. It’s not makeup because she doesn’t do much of that, interiors? She has a style which appeals to a niche audience.
my biggest gripe though is that she shows every aspect of that child’s life. How will he feel in 18 years time when he is trying to make his own way in life and has practically naked baby pics on public view and his entire early life was played out live on the internet.
To be fair to her, I’ve never seen a picture of him practically naked. This sort of accusation would send someone over the edge.

Lol not tara :)

Im tired of all bloggers getting freebies such as weekend away. Why dont the hotels give it people who worked aroumd the clock during covid lock down or soemeone more deserving . All we see are bloggers getting free stuff and "promoting postive vibes" when no notion of the real world. Its the same bull***** for all of hem
It would be great to see this hotel she’s staying in send her a video of the hotel and nice pics and then she has a competition where one of the followers win a night away there. Same exposure for the hotel, and the floggers give something back as well.

Clau

VIP Member
I’d be morto to be seen with him and that HAIR

It’s like something Liam Gallagher‘s barber swept off the floor circa 1995
Noooooooo please don’t diss Liam!!! 😢
I did prefer the hubby’s hair the other way, copying LG me thinks! 😉
The “hello-ha” does my head in 🤯🥴