Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

J.BFletcher

Chatty Member
The worst content from a lot of the influencers lately was the gas/electricity supplier shite. What person in their right mind would change their gas/electricity provider on the basis of an influencer’s Insta post?! 🙈
I’d say a lot of sheep unfortunately!

Reactions: 1

Olive85

I wonder is everything ok. She had a scan and the only thing she's posted since has been a mental health text number and a quote. Hope her babies ok

Oh never mind, she just posted that her babies healthy 🙌

Last edited:

Clangers2

VIP Member
I understand that but at the same time it is major abdominal surgery. If you were in any other ward other than maternity I wonder would someone be discharged so quickly after abdominal surgery.
No you wouldn't, if it was any other major abdominal surgery you'd be in for 10-14 days but that's what us women have endured and done to ourselves as well...

Justmakethepoint

But Tara's followers don't read or engage on Tattle so why would any of US know what this post is even referring to?? 😀

Hey Tara. Hopw you're well, genuinely. I'm actually a nice person and anything I'd say here I say to you (if you opened my DMs). Try and take some of the feedback on board and use it as a way to be more relateable to your followers. Eg. A lot of gold stuff, talk to fans that you want to get into home design so will redeco in 2 years. Lots of press trips, tell us about how they came about and why you do them. Pregnancy, great that's awesome - so am I. Use it to engage with me about pregnancy, skincare, exercise, scans etc rhan just sell me stuff that tour making a profit on and we don't really feel you care about.

See I'm nice and I want to have a voice too.....
👍👍👍👍💯

J.BFletcher

Chatty Member
Why? She does have a resting bitch face 😂
She is a friend of a former colleague and I obviously can’t go into details here but I heard stories about her from a few years back! Now to be fair the colleague is no friend of mine so who knows but I remember thinking how bitchy at the time! Anyway I don’t like bloggers who feel the need to post under every other blogger’s post just to remain relevant and I know she’s got her own following and career but just something very insincere! Her fella is an awful waa bag too!

Chippednails

VIP Member
Noooooooo please don’t diss Liam!!! 😢
I did prefer the hubby’s hair the other way, copying LG me thinks! 😉
The “hello-ha” does my head in 🤯🥴
Wonder if we can still find the Late Late show clip with the hubby on it... starting searching now 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Lmarcon

VIP Member
Yes the lashes are so bad arn’t they. They look like spikes and spider legs. I shocked that she doesn’t go somewhere else but she must know they are shite and just enjoys the freebie from “the girls in Allure”. Although she hasn’t gone them done this week like the brows and nails, which made me think she was flogging the €€€€€€€€ lash serum last month so she can’t go back to falsies now.
She seems to be very limited on pals, apart from her cousin. She has recently befriended the two lads in the last couple of years, Clementine (?) and of course Aimee but they all seem to be Insta friends you know. I’d say she’s a closed book.
Didn’t know Claire was her cousin