Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cant-be-arsed

Y
I followed her until she let my friend down the week of her wedding. She sent another make up artist along to do the work for her. My friend had her trial and everything with Tara and was left with a randomer to do her bridal make-up! Not professional and not on. Lost all respect for her after that.
[/QUOTE
Oh my God what was her excuse for not showing up herself?!

Malone

VIP Member
My knickers aren’t in a twist over Tara, she’s a knob but what this person said was stupid. Complaining that the older child will be pawned of on his own father. The poor man, god help him.
Read my post again . I wasn’t complaining about anything , merely speculating 🤷🏻‍♀️

Oh I misunderstood that one.....I am actually from Beresford and have never seen her in my life 😂
I’ll have to get onto my Mam and see if she knows them and then wonder how gorgeous Tara went unnoticed to me for all these years 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

How old is she?
Imagine if she had some dirt on them😂 I'm not sure maybe around 33?

Hannahchoo

Tara getting in there with a double story tag to a restaurant who saved the day, inadvertently getting a free meal on her next visit no doubt 🙄

Panda88

Chatty Member
I agree . With the veneer face she has using those whitening strips wouldn’t be recommended ! She for sure gets those giant teeth professional cleaned ! She also doesn’t really drink tea or coffee .. or really drink wine ( prior to pregnancy even ) so there wouldn’t be significant staining . She is very measured and manicured . I’m on the verge of unfollowing ive 2 young kids and don’t want to be watching constant bump updates . ( in terms of I’m over my own bumps ha ha ) Like their is no real content .
Does she actually have veneers?