Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joy24

Gene is for sure a boys name.
Liam Gallagher and Nicole Appleton’s son is Gene!!!! I’d imagine they’re fans. LG’s other son is Lennon.

Reactions: 1

greenglasgrass

Aimee's boyf and his brother and gang of pals have been through most of the girls from Limerick to Galway. They used to hang around with a certain Galway hurler and are very fond of the women. Was surprised when I saw him on her insta so hopefully he has grown up and settled down!
I hope she had an STI test since she got with him 🤣

Katykerry

put money on her being pregnant again. Little bow pip said tara was the one who told her about the blinds she got for the nursery a few weeks back so that gave it away for me

I'm kind of confused, she literally just had a baby and is posting regular everyday content. Does she not get state maternity pay because she's self-employed and needs to keep her content up? If so I kind of feel bad for her, everyone should be entitled to at least the state maternity benefit.

Hannahchoo

What a gorgeous little baby boy. Gas nobody guessed the name.. it’s a bit girly alright but each to their own. Yeah maybe an emergency c-section after she was induced on Monday/Tuesday or it’s a delayed post. Who knows!